Reviews for A Perfectly Normal Human Family
Anonette chapter 3 . 3/16
OMG, my friggin Loki feels. This is great.
GilKnight46 chapter 21 . 2/9
I have read this fic around four times now, and I must say that I absolutely love your style of writing. It is so hard to find a decent fic like this, *sigh*. As I was reading I was hoping for a relatively speedy update(because I relied a little too much on the "author's note"), But then I realized the last update date was in 2013. Now I am growing increasingly sad at reality. Now I will ask nicely if this will be finished, and proceed to beg and grovel at your feet for more. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee, more, more, more. Need moar Preciouses.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Just asking, but is Laufey evil or not here?
MusicMyEscape chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Love this story, can't wait for more!
Spottedmask77 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
BRUUUUUUUUCE! *falls over*
I really love this story; I haven't seen that many AUs like this! And as your your writer's block/laziness/life working against your updating...I have the same problems! ; So I won't get mad without feeling really hypocritical!

But can I wait for the next chapter?
...no. I cannot wait.
juventus chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
I found your story yesterday and didn't stop reading it until I did reach your last chapter. It is a pity ghat you did not finish this story. It is a very original plot.
Rain Falls like Tears chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Noooo! You left us hanging. I really want to know what's going to happen next and you stopped at chapter 21. Could you please start writing again? Please? I really really want to know what happens next. So please do continue writing.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Please update this soon! XD Please!
isumiitachi chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
I love your story, love it so much! Update pleaseplease
Letah chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Gosh...
This is nice 0.0
Can't wait or more w
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Child abuse makes my heart break because the kids /don't think the person abusing them is wrong/. That's sad, and I just- *bawls*

Ok yeah but I love your story
Squirrel-ducky chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Please update! I've just read everything you've got up so far and I've really enjoyed it all, don't ever feel bad about your writing because you're a great writer :)
SparrowBlaze chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
I'm confused, I thought you said earlier in one of your author's notes that you were going to introduce Bruce when everyone was older? Or maybe I did not read it right. I dunno. I will just go with the flow.
SparrowBlaze chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
I do not think I can properly express how glad I am that you are having Frigga stand up to Odin for his treatment of Loki and not just write it off and forgive Odin like nothing ever happened and not expect him to change.
I think it is a spectacular message to send out. To stand up for yourself and others. To not take abuse lightly, be it physical or mental.
This fic is one of my favorite stories in the Avengers fandom.
SparrowBlaze chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Plot twist! But I liked it. :)