Reviews for A Perfectly Normal Human Family
Please finish
DricabannerOdinson chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
Eu preciso da continuação 3 Amo a sua fanfic u
Anonette chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
OMG, my friggin Loki feels. This is great.
GilKnight46 chapter 21 . 2/9/2015
I have read this fic around four times now, and I must say that I absolutely love your style of writing. It is so hard to find a decent fic like this, *sigh*. As I was reading I was hoping for a relatively speedy update(because I relied a little too much on the "author's note"), But then I realized the last update date was in 2013. Now I am growing increasingly sad at reality. Now I will ask nicely if this will be finished, and proceed to beg and grovel at your feet for more. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee, more, more, more. Need moar Preciouses.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Just asking, but is Laufey evil or not here?
MusicMyEscape chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Love this story, can't wait for more!
Spottedmask77 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
BRUUUUUUUUCE! *falls over*
I really love this story; I haven't seen that many AUs like this! And as your your writer's block/laziness/life working against your updating...I have the same problems! ; So I won't get mad without feeling really hypocritical!

But can I wait for the next chapter?
...no. I cannot wait.
juventus chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
I found your story yesterday and didn't stop reading it until I did reach your last chapter. It is a pity ghat you did not finish this story. It is a very original plot.
Rain Falls like Tears chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Noooo! You left us hanging. I really want to know what's going to happen next and you stopped at chapter 21. Could you please start writing again? Please? I really really want to know what happens next. So please do continue writing.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Please update this soon! XD Please!
isumiitachi chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
I love your story, love it so much! Update pleaseplease
Letah chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Gosh...
This is nice 0.0
Can't wait or more w
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Child abuse makes my heart break because the kids /don't think the person abusing them is wrong/. That's sad, and I just- *bawls*

Ok yeah but I love your story
Squirrel-ducky chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Please update! I've just read everything you've got up so far and I've really enjoyed it all, don't ever feel bad about your writing because you're a great writer :)
SparrowBlaze chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
I'm confused, I thought you said earlier in one of your author's notes that you were going to introduce Bruce when everyone was older? Or maybe I did not read it right. I dunno. I will just go with the flow.