Reviews for Diamonds in the Rough
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
so suu didn't get anything more than a disapproving look for forcing Ranma to confront his greatest fear. Not even so much as a 'Sorry'. That's not very fair, If I was Ranma, I'd be quite angry at her.
salishious chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
Please finish!
MrEmperor chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
This is a very annoying place for a story to stop (either halting or forever). I've read a number of your other works, and decided to give this one a try, and I was not disappointed. It's been great! I only know the Ranma side of things, but those cast members do seem to be spot on (with development time). If the last chapter(s) exist somewhere else, please let me know. In fact, I would be pleased with just your notes on how this ends as I would like to know so badly.

Thanks for a wonderful story!
Raethor chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I thought Su's name was Kaolla
Farmer Kyle chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Darn you! I walk away from the story for a bit(probably more like forever) and you do all this? And to leave off at something like this?! Please update!

Also, awesome writing!

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
ijpowers92 chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
wait... THIS is where you choose to stop updating?! really?!
Raynze76 chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
spent hours reading this story, a very good plot, and great way to have Ranmas past slowly be revealed and cannot wait for what happens next
Samuez chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Sigh, I can't read on anymore. Making excuses to leave a fight because it wasn't going his way, that's a lose no matter what.

I can't see Ranma going to fight him because of that, but that's Ranma for you. This is mainly why I don't read in-character Ranma anymore, he's more frustrating to everyone that do read him.
Samuez chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
You don't read review anymore from but geez, he woulda think it'll be important rather than sending a mail, eh?

That made me realize how much an idiot Ranma can be.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
Great story. I like it. Would be great to see it finished. In any case, thanks for the quality entertainment.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Now that I started reading through this recently, I realized this is actually one of the first fanfictions I ever read (before making an account)! I know back then I was only slightly thrown off because of the fact that I had not heard of Golden Boy when I first read this. Since this story didn't exist in the LH/Ranma crossover section, I thought it wound up disappearing. It wasn't until I went through your profile that this thing is alive and well! Not only that, but the completion is on its way too! Looks like I have to go through this again!

It would be pretty fun reading this in a new light. Besides the name Oe, the connections to Golden Boy are not as strong as Love Hina & Ranma 1/2, but like I said, I need to refresh my memory and what-not.

Also, thank you for stopping by earlier! I've been seeing the Big Damn Hero a good bit, but I may need to get past that barrier and watch Higurashi beforehand. I tend to get lost easily, and honestly, I'm not sure if I ever read something so humongous in my lifetime.

Last, but not least, best of luck on your future endeavors!
chaosglory626 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
The play was like a fanfiction within a fanfiction. Very amusing.
chaosglory626 chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Here I am 7 chapters later to deliver my verdict. I find the defendant guilty of not being as good as K:BDH, but not guilty of being boring. It didn't wrap me up and whisk me away from the dreary existence of real life, like your other story did, but it did entertain me. For the first four chapters or so my thoughts kept straying back to K:BDH and I considered just rereading that until you updated it again, but then I remembered that on your profile you mentioned a crossover between those stories. With that in mind to motivate me I continued reading and will continue to read. Your skill as an author and the familiarity of the Love Hina characters allowed me to keep reading. Just like the parts from Higurashi in your other story, for Ranma I only need to have a general idea of the plot and to Google a few of the characters every once in a while. Had the setting and majority of characters from Ranma been used I may not have held out long enough and just reread K:BDH. Actually after I finish getting caught up with this I will probably reread it anyway.

It took me a while to realize the Golden Boy part of the story was that he was Ranma's aniki. That was interesting as that guy is a pervert, but also a Jack of All Trades master of...a lot. I also love Suu's Evangelion reference in this chapter.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I don't particularly like Ranma 1/2. It has a large number of fanfics on this site, but I don't bother going though any of them. The only reason I'm reading this is because your other story K:BDH had me absolutely captivated and I know you are a good author. I'll give it 7 chapters like I did the first story of yours. I won't even count this one. If you did a good enough job writing this one as you did the other I read then you may change my views on Ranma and I'll read the manga of it. It wouldn't be the first time a really good fanfic got me to like a series I previously didn't care about.
Weasel Fu chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
Wow. I just read this story and you're doing an awesome job of combining these two fandoms. It's great!