Reviews for my hands are wandering
DaphneHatake chapter 22 . 2/25
This story is very cool. At the end of chapter 22, I got a realization that Hera belong with Zeus.
Maybe he can starting courting her again. Like Poseidon, another chance.
I want Hera to be happy. Thinks Zeus learns his lessons.

Thank for the story.
goddessa39 chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
Damn, I was hoping for a hope of a sappy ending of some sort, or maybe mentions of cyclical lives and how they'll always fit together in the end.
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
What happened to everyone? Who are the ones begging for her mercy? It sounds like you're talking about more than one person? On Chap.22?
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
:'( So sad..
Guest chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
I have read this story from the start and now I can say that it's wonderful. Hera has always striked me as a very unfortunate goodness, always vindictive, always bitter, always guilty. In a lot of myths she is always the bad one and judged. And this is exactly the kind of story I wanted to read. One in which Hera breaks free from the awful marriage with Zeus and search her own happiness. And her adventures are sweet, and sad at the same time. And I loved particularly the ending, so poetic and beautiful. I feared that Hera would reconcile with Zeus, in a sort of classic "happy ending". But I'm very happy that you didn't end the story that way. I feel that it would have ruined the story because of its hypocrisy. Hera now is free.
Thank you for this story.
dekafeene chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Beautiful stories.
Kind of sad that they didn't make up.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
whoa...not what i was expecting, but still great! Poor zeus.
Morocco chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Well, that certaintly brings closure to the Zeus/Hera angle. Very well written! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
i don't understand
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
But thank you for telling us what you were goign to do:) some authors just cut it off. i really appreciate your explaination
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Aww i really wanted to see how this ended, you were writing thiss so well and i was rooting for Hera! can you at least write a one shot to wrap it all up so we can find out what happens to hera and zeus?
Morocco chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Thanks for writing what you have...to have attempted 100 chapters would have been an insane task...I wish there had been a chapter bringing closure to the Hera/Zeus angle though...it's what started this story initially :) Thanks again and great job on the story! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
this is unacceptable! i hope you plan to finish this story 100 or not! just finish! finishhhh! i plan to stalk you if you don't. just a heads up.
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
can you make a sequal to this
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
while i am sad that there will be no more of these beautiful tales, i am nevertheless grateful for their existence. and yes, that was quite a happy note to end it on (though i would have liked to see zeus eventually grovelling to hera and being forgiven...). thank you for such wonderful work. :D