Reviews for my hands are wandering
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
I have mixed feelings about this ending. On the one hand I think that cheaters should never win and that Zeus really got what was coming to him. On the other hand I'm a die hard romantic and think that Zeus has learned his lesson and that they (or at least Hera) deserve a happily ever after. Anyway the ending does seem a bit abrupt but I do love you taking on the challenge of what would happen if Hera did leave Zeus.
lollipop214 chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
I wished that they had ended together... I think Zeus learnt the lesson and will cherish her forever (literary) and use all the time in the world to show how much he needs and loves her. And just because they are made for each other and since the lover they take are mostly mortals they just fit together
the ending is sad and my heart is breaking
ZEUSHERA 4EVER chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY BROKEN HEART. MY OTP IS SINKING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I KNOW THAT THIS MAY CAUSE SOME PLOT TWISTS AND SUCH, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK ZEUS AND HERA TOGETHER IN THE END. PLEASE, I ASK OF YOU. I AM LITERALLY CRYING MY HEART OUT. PLEEEASE. UNTIL YOUR NEXT UPDATE.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
that was heartbreakingly beautiful! i couldn't help but feel sorry for both of them... your writing style is truly amazing! if u can plz try to continue it and give them both a happy ending if u can...
DaphneHatake chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
This story is very cool. At the end of chapter 22, I got a realization that Hera belong with Zeus.
Maybe he can starting courting her again. Like Poseidon, another chance.
I want Hera to be happy. Thinks Zeus learns his lessons.

Thank for the story.
goddessa39 chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
Damn, I was hoping for a hope of a sappy ending of some sort, or maybe mentions of cyclical lives and how they'll always fit together in the end.
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
What happened to everyone? Who are the ones begging for her mercy? It sounds like you're talking about more than one person? On Chap.22?
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
:'( So sad..
Guest chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
I have read this story from the start and now I can say that it's wonderful. Hera has always striked me as a very unfortunate goodness, always vindictive, always bitter, always guilty. In a lot of myths she is always the bad one and judged. And this is exactly the kind of story I wanted to read. One in which Hera breaks free from the awful marriage with Zeus and search her own happiness. And her adventures are sweet, and sad at the same time. And I loved particularly the ending, so poetic and beautiful. I feared that Hera would reconcile with Zeus, in a sort of classic "happy ending". But I'm very happy that you didn't end the story that way. I feel that it would have ruined the story because of its hypocrisy. Hera now is free.
Thank you for this story.
dekafeene chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Beautiful stories.
Kind of sad that they didn't make up.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
whoa...not what i was expecting, but still great! Poor zeus.
Morocco chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Well, that certaintly brings closure to the Zeus/Hera angle. Very well written! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
i don't understand
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
But thank you for telling us what you were goign to do:) some authors just cut it off. i really appreciate your explaination
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Aww i really wanted to see how this ended, you were writing thiss so well and i was rooting for Hera! can you at least write a one shot to wrap it all up so we can find out what happens to hera and zeus?