Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4 Episode 2: Root of All Evil
scorpio38457 chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
Really enjoying the story. It sucks that the show was cancelled. especially where it ended, but you have a great grasp of the characters and its riviting.
obsessedwithSW chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Thanks for posting these stories, I recently watched al of kyle xy on netflix and was really disappointed at the point they ended the series. I needed more. And your the guy providing it. Thanks Again!
Insomnia-Calling chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
i am sooooo addicted to this
hypercell chapter 30 . 10/13/2012
I love this season 4. It is AWESOME AND AMAZING!
I can't WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/27/2012
nice story but i also looking forward to jessi and hops that she could find a person that deserves her and make kyle see what he is missing .
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
i liked the bond between jessy and lori great story thank u
mc aj chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
i love it. jessi finally getting what just needs and deserve more then she got over the years. now she successful and am glad i was just wonder would jessi ever find a guy who might take her mind off of kyle and spend more time with this dude more then kyle and make him jealous. but a happy for kyle he haves amanda the goody- goody awlays. is grace plan going to work and is amanda jealous of jessi success
mc aj chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
i love it and it was very good i like that fact jessi is starting get what she deserve to be happy i wonder would jessi ever find a guy who would make kyle jealous that she more close to another guy then kyle. and losting jessi attention because of this guy.
mc aj chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
that was awesome man i love it. i want to know whats going to happen nexts kyle questioning himself.
Hope chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
Love your stories this is getting great love jessi
XOjonniXO chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
This is interesting. I doubt if Grace succeeds in her attempts. Switching between the scenes and covering all the characters and how each character speaks or reacts seem to be in place with the show, except for Kyle some times. You mentioned that Kyle got back with Amanda, but there is no plot in previous episode or this, which shows him making the decision. I guess it should be assumed. Jessi is a millionaire now, pretty cool and she has a red corvet..lol; Seems so Jessi like. Looking forward for next episode