Reviews for The Best Exotic Desert Dove Hotel
winterkaguya chapter 18 . 4/7
I like how Stanno has changed for the better. And Rose equals him out just nicely. I guess Rose is like another version of Rada only more adventurous type. Perhaps this is how he get to redeem himself. I guess after he has learned to be sorry and apologise to Rada, Ishvala certainly has his own way to reward Stanno with Rose. I find that quite enlightening. I guess if he kept on being Ishval's number one jerk, he'll never win Rose this way, right?

I love how Scar is who he is. He is quite funny in his own way. Heck, you make me want to marry a guy like him! Hahahaha! If there is someone like him that is!

As usual, you don't disappoint your readers. Glad to see more continuation of this. Looking forward to see updates on the Little Prince!
TwinPersonalities chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Ooh! Macedonian? You know Macedonian music? Eek! Their music's so good to dance to! I couldn't stop smiling unless I was out in the cold... I wasn't wearing a jacket and it was about 3 o'clock in the morning... It was for Josh's wedding!
Seta Suzume chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Aaaah, I've been a bit behind, so I just caught up and finished this and (big surprise, ha) I think it was just great!
VenezuelaHills chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
Aww so sweet. I really love your OCs, especially Shua and Atash, you make every single one of them so original and interesting in their own way!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
He hopes the girl has her hair! That was a fantastic way to end it :') it was really cute and funny. I love how they had a little boy who worries even someone like Stanno. That scene with Danika was very heart warming and it went great in the story, considering the tie the two have.
AngelofMusic8578 chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Aww, what a sweet ending. I really love this series, I hope you plan on writing another one soon! :)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Such a sweet ending!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
That was a really sweet ending. I have to tell you, I think of the Ishval stories you've written as head cannon. They are that good.
WildfireDreams chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
_ Absolutely beautiful, and I do hope we have another installment in this saga to follow.
rao hyuga 18 chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
I think this was my favorite chapter :)
RemaSofiRuin chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
This SO reminds me of the scene in 'To Kill A Mockingbird' when it snows in Alabama and Scout doesn't know what to do. Great chapter, and so sweet too! I love Stanno's declaration and his unwavering and unashamed self-confidence. The characters you have created just make me smile! Thanks so much!
athena14lee chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Oh, this was adorable! I hope it's not the end, but if it were it was a wonderfully believable and satisfying payoff. Beautiful work!
AngelofMusic8578 chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Wow, I didn't think Stanno would actually summon up the guts, but he did it! I'm quite proud of him. I really kind of hated him when I started off reading your first story, but he's grown on me. :)
Molly Grace 16 chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
I think the best word I could use to describe the chapter would be... heartwarming. I kept expecting there to be music playing in the background as I read it like you see in movies. It's always fun to see really warm places get snow and watch everyone freak out.
WildfireDreams chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
_ As someone living where it does not snow except very very rarely (seriously it did not snow once last winter) I appreciate this chapter a lot.