Reviews for Secrets
Deedlitto chapter 17 . 9/27
Great story, although it did end a bit abruptly, especially considering that threatening phone-call from Sebastian. But hey, as long as I get to read other stories out of your hand, I don't really mind ;-)
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 17 . 7/31
it was really good! i felt like there were some plot holes but overall 8.5/10 would reccommend!
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 2 . 7/30
You know what? Shout out to you for not being like 'omg u have to R&R' like it's a requirement or something!? I'm really enjoying this story so far and I'm happy such a courteous writer has written it
Even Satan wouldn't kill off magnus

No one could be that evilly lame
Niamh x chapter 17 . 3/15
The ending wasn't disappointing it's just you write stories that we don't want to stop reading! Thankyou xx
ultranahshedidnt chapter 17 . 2/22
This was great! I'll definitely be reading other fics from you.
ultranahshedidnt chapter 8 . 2/22
Jace was a jerk for sleeping with her when she was drunk...but then Clace would end up together anyway so I don't mind.
ultranahshedidnt chapter 6 . 2/22
I really like the idea of Alec knowing before Sebastian.
GirlPower565 chapter 2 . 1/15
It's the left hand, ring finger
shenaynadine chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
I'll be honest with you, I'm obsessed with this. I've read it over and over again, probably about 5 or 6 times total
This is really really good
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
I know that this is really late but I just wanted to say that your story was amazing and I will be looking for more by you. Please never stop writing. You have a talent of putting your words on paper. Thank you so much for giving us this story. ( I haven't reviewed on all of the other chapters because I was to eager to get to the next one. )
Kathy chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
I've just started reading this story and up to this point I really loved it. Very similar themes I've written about myself. Anyway, this chapter however I didn't like and its only because of one little thing that I imagine everyone else loved. It was the part where Jace and Clary had sex and the reason it bothered me (because trust me I wanted that to happen) was because she was clearly very drunk and he was sober. To me that's disgustingly wrong of him. She cannot fully consent to him under those circumstances. I understand its fictional but I don't know, it made me uncomfortable. I'm definitely going to continue reading but I must admit that if anything else like that happened I might not...
God I'm sorry for being so negative! It really is great! Just bothered me a little...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
I love this story... I'm glad this one had a happy ending even though it's known that many don't have this happy ending
ScrewOffEdward chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
You have no idea how much I loved this fanfiction. Like, as good as Cassandra Clare. It was up there, same as Percy Jackson, I am Number Four and that other fan fiction about them surfing. And PERCY JACKSON IS MY FAVOURITE FANDOM. Well, not anymore. TMI, ALL THE WAY!
Becky chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
I know I found it late but let me tell you, that was beautiful. I know of girls who are abused by their boyfriends or fathers and its tough. It seemed like you were almost writing from experience.