Reviews for Secrets
I love this story... I'm glad this one had a happy ending even though it's known that many don't have this happy ending
CanwejustTALKaboutbooks chapter 17 . 6/9
You have no idea how much I loved this fanfiction. Like, as good as Cassandra Clare. It was up there, same as Percy Jackson, I am Number Four and that other fan fiction about them surfing. And PERCY JACKSON IS MY FAVOURITE FANDOM. Well, not anymore. TMI, ALL THE WAY!
Becky chapter 17 . 5/8
I know I found it late but let me tell you, that was beautiful. I know of girls who are abused by their boyfriends or fathers and its tough. It seemed like you were almost writing from experience.
You never fully explained the Owen Case Fules Jace was looking into! That was like a huge part of the story!
DemonAngel35 chapter 17 . 1/18
Awwwwwwww. I dont know what to say. Wow
C.A.Fairchild chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Ah! she's so fucking weak! I hate it!
CookieDoughh chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
WAIT! What do the cuts say?
clacelover42501 chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
OMG that was so cute ! the ending was absolutely perfect! i thought it was cute when Jace said he would "chicken out" if he didnt do it at that moment. I love it when my bf chickens out. I think its so cuuuuuute! Anyways amazing absolutely beautiful story. You're a great writer with a deep thought! love ya xoxoxoxoxo!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
I really loved the ending. Thank you for taking the time in writing this story I enjoyed it a lot
CheatingExSucks chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Awwwww! Thank God! I thought Jace was going to be just like Seb, or him be the one that committed all the murders in Sebs study, when he was huggong her he would stab her in the back or something.
CheatingExSucks chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Seb always shows up at exactly rhw wrong timw.
CheatingExSucks chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Liven it up a bit wit some action!
U
:-)
CheatingExSucks chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
You sent her back to him! I could track you down! I have a golden retriever! Kidding!:-) Or am I? ... SPOILER ALERT: I AM! I do have a golden retriever though.
CheatingExSucks chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Goodbye ain't worth a shit for that bitch! I am so glad she left Seb. :-)
CheatingExSucks chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Good thing Magnus and Alec can't keep a secret to save their lives.