Reviews for The real Angel Experiment
theDanman2241 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Will you ever write more? :'(
theDanman2241 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
AAWWWWWWWWW
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Update
beanie hats chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I love how all your stories are original! No overused topics or anything. You're a great writer. Update soon!
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Really good please update :)
Amandla123 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
This was a really good chapter I hope you can and will update this soon
Aleksandryna-Zinnaella chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
It's so great! The only bit I would improve is the 'bouncy as a bouncy castle' thing. But that's only because I've never been on a bouncy castle that was actually bouncy, but maybe that's just because they're not bouncy enough to accomadate for my hyperness! Also, this is one of the few fanfictions that I've read that hasn't had any erroneous apostraphes!
eternalreader62 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Who were those people that thought Maximum Ride was real? They kinda scared me . . . love the chapter! I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Update soon!
FreeToRun chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Hey there, can I just say that I looove this story!? Seriously, it's awesome! I LOLVLOVELOVE all the characters! Everything about it is so great! This is such a creative idea too! It is perfectly funny, interesting, and serious. I also like the hints of romance already. I especially love Candice and Marc! They are perfect. I wish that is this is exactly what goes on while the Maximum Ride movie is being filmed hahaha! And I like how you have the POV at the end of the stranger who is observing these "subjects." I wonder what that is all about...? Can't wait to read more! Oh and update as soon as possible! :)
Rissy chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
ERMYGOSH UPDATE PLZ AS FAST AS AVIAN AMERICANLY POSSIBLE!
borntofly13 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
how about friday? that chapter was really good. and long. thats probably one of the longest fanfic chappies i have ever read. thats a really good thing. anyway, i love ur story! keep writing!
RedPenWriter13 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Yay! another shout-out! And while taking pictures is exactly what I would be doing if I ever met the flock, i think they would kill me because they're paraniod. And creepy dude at the end still feaks me out... RPW13
BooksRide chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
oohhhh cant wait to see what happens this is really good pls keep going! xx
PeevesWinsAtLife chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Woooooo! I'm really enjoying this! I kee on wondering how's it going to play out. I'll guess I'll have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Ohhhh! I love your originality. Keep it up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »