Reviews for Tales Gone Astray: Kuroko no Basuke Series
Nat04otakufor chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Woah ! There is GOM x Akashi moment ! [ well , except Midorima and Aomine ;-) ] I also love AkaKuro moments , they're so cute ! Please update as soon as possible :-D sorry if my english is bad :-)
TearDrop chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Alice in Wonderland would be nice. Akashi as the cat. Momoi as Alice. The hare is Kuroko and Midorima is a caterpillar. Murasakibara can be madhatter.
Razdaa chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
That was amazing! I couldn't stop laughing when reading the second story! Please do Goldilocks and the Three Bears or Hansel and Gretel.
Swimchick3338 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
You should do Kuroko in Wonderland :)
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Beauty and the beast? With Kuro-chan as beauty? Please? Love this, BTW
sinpon chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is niiiice. I couldnt stop laughing too xD hahah the stories are crazy. And the sideline kisses lol Akashi
Im an aoaka shipper tho so I was like dang it aomine and akashi why didnt you two kiss ; A;
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Little mermaid
Cathy Rin chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Haha! This fic made me laugh 'till my stomach hurt! I love it!
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Freakin' update this! It is so good! Please do the Little Mermaid! That would be so cool! Love this so much! Update soon!
marcy911 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
LOVE THIS XD SO FUNNY XD
Himuro was the queen and gave birth to Snow Rainbow,that part cracked me up LOL
Do Little Mermaid next xD
Yelizaveta.13 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
HAd me smiling the whole, I can't wait to see the next one you're doing, hope you update soon!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Kagami in Wonderland would be funny. Heck, you could make it a dream he had in class and it would be funny.
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
AHHHH! I LOVE THIS FIC! PLEASE NEVER PUT THIS ON HIATUS. I WANNA SEE THEM IN DIFFERENT KINDS OF STORIES! THIS ONE WAS SO FUNNY ! I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ;)))
UnderdogHero chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'd definitely love to see and Alice in Wonderland chapter, or even The Princess in Disguise. Any story is good though, since it seems like these guys take them too seriously for them to be anything but funny.
WriteLazy chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I am laughing so hard, seven princesses!
So glad that you include HyuugaxRiko in here too!