Reviews for A Thief in the Night
awwww adorable!
NathanKhin chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Galimatias chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I really like this story! Please update soon! And next chapter, maybe some Gru... I really wanna see his reaction!
WaterEra chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Wow, this is quite interesting. The premise alone has a ton of potential to become something really awesome, but you're doing that already with how you're writing it. And I love how much background detail you've put in, it's really fantastic. It's hard to find stories with such descriptive background detail. You did take a darker turn with the story, which is okay-that can be done well-but don't make it TOO dark. If that happens, it'll lose it's original taste and tone. So keep a feeling of lightness to it somehow. And do not focus TOO MUCH on these new characters. If the story becomes too focused on them, it'll be hard to grasp onto. But so far I'm quite liking this, great job!
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Noooo! Poor Edith! Is this because Vector got stuck on the moon? I mean, he looked happy enough, dancing his freaky little dance... Anyway, I hope they don't get Margo and Agnes. Can't wait for another chappie!

-V