Reviews for Written in the Stars
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 1/17
aweswome. just plain awesome.
ktay chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This fucked with me, but it's still pretty great.
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This was such an interesting story! I was not expecting a time jump backwards and then for Quinn to assume the identity she did, which definitely adds to the dynamic Rachel had in those classes. And I love how she helped push Rachel to be better and towards her younger self. Puts July in a much better light for my taste.
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AWWW, TIME TRAVELLING QUINN SETTING FABERRY UP :3

It's all so bittersweet :_;
Simplerthanyouthink chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This makes total sense and it's genius! I've never thought of Cassandra July as anything eerily similar to Quinn but I love how everything just makes sense :D and Lol at Sue and her discreet business xD this is an amazing fic and there should be tons more of reviews for this :D it all makes sense! That's what's getting me! Gaahh! Your mind is fabulous. Keep it up :D
Lux chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hot damnnnn! That was one of the more brilliant hinges I've ever read! Amazing connections made and extremely exciting to read! I love your work and this is an example of how justified it is to read everything you write.

Anyway, yea. Freakin amazing!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is interesting I loved it was so compelling how Quinn had lived two lives and basically helps guild her life in a way.
Luxor Nautalis chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO DO A SEQUEL! This is seriously amazing. I'm a die-hard Faberry at heart, but I love the idea of Cassie x Rachel too, I've even written some about it, so having BOTH wrapped in one... absolutely AMAZING! This idea is so unique and creative, I have to give you major cudos. But, I would also love to see more.
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
.brilliant.
How did I miss this story. Really, really good.
bearblue chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awesome. Thank you!
a fan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow! What a freaking amazing twist! Lol. Love how Quinn knows she can rely on sue when something absurdly crazy like this happens. Great fic :) thanks!
daniethegirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is just precious! Thus cementing my head cannon that Cassie is just one of the Quinns. Thank you.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Omg, so Quinn was actually Cassie? Lol, it’s actually a good thing that a Time Paradox didn’t happen since if otherwise, we will never see Quinn at Yale , getting another Quinn go back to 1997 AND Faberry won’t happen XD And the cycle won’t stop. This was an interesting read though. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
wow!amazing story..you're a genius! quinn and cassandra really had resemblance in many ways. is it too much to ask for a sequel? just to know the results of ms july being faberry cupid.. plzzzz!? :D
EAnIL chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OMG! I mean Im watching Glee though the advertise since episode five of the first season and seen the the first three or two advertise of season three. And the only thing I can say your one of the best writer I seen ever since I read the faberry/time traveler's wife fic. I totally love how you incoreporate Cassandra as alternate Quinn.

God Speed to you and hope you make more awesome faberry fics.

You're Loyal Silent Reader.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »