Reviews for The Wizard Next Door
Ero chapter 4 . 3/3
"Yeah, well, I was a lot like you when I was a kid."

That's the best line ever. And so true.
Rakaan chapter 8 . 1/30
While I started this fic knowing full well that there was going to be some yaoi elements...It seems a bit random. Harry's attraction to Jin I mean. Only reason he seems to like him is the wind element thing. Given the character Harry Potter can arguably go "either way" due the experiences he's had and would probably not care about the physical packaging if he gets loved, the blatant ogling he did watching Jin fly around seemed to come out of nowhere as you'd not shown him to be like that or built it up at all so far in your story.
Sevvus chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
I had to physically clap for this story! lol I felt like i just watched a marathon of movies! and Finally finished the last of the series...and I had to clap for it.
It was AWESOME! good job you did there! I am now a super fan of Harry/Jin couple and I'm actually sorta really sad there isn't more of its ACTUALLY depressing. lol

thanks for that!
grimmich chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
good story :D
ColdFang chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
Very Nice Story! Very nice way of combining the two without causing too much canon deviation or OP characters. :)
Mukuro234 chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
:) this has been an very very awesome/ interesting fic :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Heh... sneaky Harry, telling that he's her brother without them knowing. :P
MyLittleSister chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
Love the story, brilliant! A real page turner without being over dramatic and over done!
davycrockett100 chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Jade chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
still fabulous the second time through! thanks for a great story :)
Baow chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
I love it! I'm sad to see it end, but it was a good one. :)
Nightinggalewindsinger chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love this story, it's like my third time reading it. are u going to make a sequel?
DragonFire Princess chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
charm13insomnia chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
and they all live to cause chaos there after
great story
Talon chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
This is my second read-through and I am still impressed. I read your main page about you living in Australia and the discrepancies in the language. I never even noticed. I am from America, but have some grounding with old English and let me tell that is hard to read if you are not used to it. Your story flowed smoothly though a little fast. I have to give it two thumbs up and two big toes up. Well not right now. One toe is broken. Love this though and will be reading again.