Reviews for The Wizard Next Door
Laesk chapter 17 . 7/30
wonderful story. thank you for sharing
misherukuro chapter 17 . 8/10/2016
Well written and enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
freirejoseane chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
'
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
XD *delight*
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Harry's logical explanation of the rigged brackets makes a lot of sense and I feel a little silly I've never thought of it like that before. Despite pretty much the entire crowd watching wanting the fighters to die messily when the lose, the people with the actual money and pull understand the idea of repeat entertainment and that some can get /better/ in time for the next if they survive once despite losing, and as long as there are very very few who can potentially match the topmost team anyway, what do they care if the lower ranks are full of repeat favorites? A good fight to watch is a good fight to watch, especially when both fighters are good enough that it's either over in seconds or in an hour of blood.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
*cheers and giggles*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
XD *wide grin* Chaperone's FTW.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Ah the differences an actual adult acquaintance makes, as well as politely calling ahead for information and making a good impression. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
*snickers* I do enjoy older-mentor-figure Harry as an alternative to similarly-youthful-(and thus teenager-stupid)-compatriot-in-shenanigans Harry or markedly-younger-sibling-or-child-figure Harry. He gets to do saving-people-things /and/ be the mostly-normal one who's not in the thick of things except to bail out his cute little student and his friends. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Read this story first ages ago, happily back to reread it again today!
Huny Bajer chapter 17 . 3/23/2016
I both hate and love people like you. You write so well! Your crossover makes sense with the universe. It's well written. Characterization is fairly in character. You make unique little twists that build. You don't force everything together always. You make me want to KEEP reading your story. And I can't help but dislike you for it XD YOU set the bar too HIGH! Not everyone that's as short as hiei can jump as high! You spoiled me for other yuyu hakusho Harry Potter crossover fics! XD I keep reading and then I remember yours and they all PALE compared to your work **. Now how am I to find new stories to procrastinate? I've already read your story SEVERAL times! OMG! I just love it! I love it soooo much! I wish you did another one! My eyes can read no other story of this genre and be happy! XD thank you for sharing but why do you have to be such a good writer ;; oh well. I'll stop belly aching. But seriously thanks again and if you ever DO make a new story in this genre, you have one fan already!
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
That ending was a surprise. I never would have guessed you would keep Raizen alive.
StoneTheLoner chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
I like the idea of this story, but it sucks that Harry never wins his own fights. This entire story is about other people fighting, and other people winning...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
You gave a better ending to the show. So beautiful. And so happy u kept sakyo and raizen alive. They were great characters that deserved their second chance.
I really did love ur story so much. It was well written and very beautiful. Thank you for this great story.
Ero chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
"Yeah, well, I was a lot like you when I was a kid."

That's the best line ever. And so true.