Reviews for Sensual, Warm, Healed & Delicious
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Yessssss.. that was great.. i definitely needed that... it was hilarious! and sexy.. i liked seeing the prim proper mayor being so scandalized by everyone's sexual peccadilloes, and even her own. I especially loved her interactions with Dr. Whale and later with Henry, and their confusion over "cat scratch fever." This whole thing was just hilarious! THanks for sharing!
Anne the Fire chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
This was hilarious! I especially loved Granny at the sex shop giving her tips on what to buy and I'm glad she is finally getting fucked senseless by Emma Lol. Love all your work!
bellamione17 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I have read this fic more than 4 times and it literally never gets old. This is 10 chapters of pure comic/smut gold and if you haven't read it you haven't lived. Just. Oh my god.
CissyJewel chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
OMG this is by far the most hilarious story I have ever read. And amazingly written as well. Best moment: Regina buying sex toys. I couldn't stop laughing. Almost choked on my coffee.
quarian chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Well this was just a joyride. And it makes perfect sense the prompt came from scribes.. But your genius wrote it. Happy endings for the win!
quarian chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Wow that bit about Emma rocking Regina in her arms.. Oodles of sweet. And love how you used the title in the last line.
quarian chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
OMG hahaha ok true story. When I was visiting my friend in LA (I was out of ghetto country) she brought me to a sex toys shop as she knew I'd never seen one and she felt it was her tour guide duty to show me this like that. Anyway at one point when I was standing there half frozen not even sure where to look (or avoid looking) she called out my name across the shop "hey! (insert real name) over here!"

I looked up and yes she was waving a giant black dildo.. And it was flopping around.

True story.

And yes this fic is making me laugh so hard. Brilliant.
quarian chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
This is total crack. I love it. I had a red velvet cupcake last week and now I want to go back and..reeat it.
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Hahahahahaa, omg, the dreams are HILARIOUS! Help! XD Thanks for this fun and funny story! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
The "panties-incident" at Granny's was freaking hilarious:D! I'm almost laughing tears! Well done, can you please write way more SQ in 2014? your sense of humour is brilliant (everything else too:))!
SnowTimber chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I laughed so hard as Regina's Superman dream , tears literally streaming down my eyes. Yes Regina, i would be unsettled by that dream as well }:D
lemon-rind chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Heh, thanks for the story,
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Super Emma haha the scene where Prince Charming puts her in the wardrobe reminds me of Superman. I guess that makes Pinnocio Kara Zor-El/ Supergirl and Regina is certainly Lois lane
Wissa38 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
yup, shouldn't read at work...
nightowl32 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for ruining The Lion King for me.
But I lost it at the door bell for the shop. Tears.