Reviews for Sensual, Warm, Healed & Delicious
What the fuck was going on in that dream xD
Shelly chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
I TOTALLY FREAKING LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS! I need more like this inspiration for 3 new books came to mind as I read this! Out of my own life event sparked memory. Have a good night
EvanStorm chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
Great story. Very funny. Thanks for writing :-)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
All you had to do was give in. I believe the town is happier with a sexually satisfied mayor
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
The title of this story almost said it all. I love how you write. Combing psychoanalysis, comedy and smut- what else would one look for in a story? ;) Btw love how you made Regina so innocent.
jeanyoo1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Love it ))) im exited to go on thanks for recomend it on Facebook
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Oh my gah I bout died reading this chapter! !
d'evilregal chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Agh
MelSQ23 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Holy crap..wish I had dreams like Regina is having :)
LanaBanana chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I don't think I've ever read a smut-centric fanfic that has such creative language and intelligent writing...that also successfully managed to get me all worked up. Thanks :')) The writing is genius. I'm your new fan.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Yessssss.. that was great.. i definitely needed that... it was hilarious! and sexy.. i liked seeing the prim proper mayor being so scandalized by everyone's sexual peccadilloes, and even her own. I especially loved her interactions with Dr. Whale and later with Henry, and their confusion over "cat scratch fever." This whole thing was just hilarious! THanks for sharing!
Anne the Fire chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
This was hilarious! I especially loved Granny at the sex shop giving her tips on what to buy and I'm glad she is finally getting fucked senseless by Emma Lol. Love all your work!
bellamione17 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I have read this fic more than 4 times and it literally never gets old. This is 10 chapters of pure comic/smut gold and if you haven't read it you haven't lived. Just. Oh my god.
CissyJewel chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
OMG this is by far the most hilarious story I have ever read. And amazingly written as well. Best moment: Regina buying sex toys. I couldn't stop laughing. Almost choked on my coffee.
quarian chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Well this was just a joyride. And it makes perfect sense the prompt came from scribes.. But your genius wrote it. Happy endings for the win!