Reviews for Borderline Madness
Psychedelic-Dreams01 chapter 27 . 7/26
So I found this fanfiction yesterday and in roughly 24 hours I read it from start to finish. And I have to say that I love it.
It's great seeing how much you have improved as I kept reading, each chapter better than the last and the way you write your characters is brilliant. I absolutely love the story so far and as a quick side note I also hope that you are doing alright :)
Your style of writing is unique if I'm honest but it just helps to make the story all that more intriguing and enjoyable to read.

Now I've got to say that Krieg is my baby and I'm a complete and utter sucker for anything that relates to him and the way you write him here is truly amazing. I love so much what you've done with every character but him the most and all I can say is that I cannot wait to see what you have planned for him. (I may be a bit of a sadist and love to see my favourite characters suffer somewhat but I'm also complete trash for good endings/outcomes).
With that being said I would like to ask you if you've ever considered putting into the story some small dialog in which Krieg is responding to his own inner voice out loud and confusing those around him. It may be particularly funny or if done slightly differently it can also give the effect of some pity for his character- either way it would be great to see!
Continuing being the complete trash I am for Krieg (sorry) I was wondering if you have planned/thought of ever getting his inner voice to communicate to other Vault Hunters through Maya. That was just me being curious, if you hadn't planned it please don't try feel you have to put it into the story!

Anyway I can't wait for the next update on this story and please don't feel like you have to add anything I said into it! You're doing great with it!
Johnny Cash FTW
quentinnsmith chapter 25 . 6/25
cd 7
scottusa1 chapter 27 . 6/25
Good chapter.
the Other Warwick chapter 22 . 3/6
First off, I love this story and everything you do to make this great, especially having us readers be involved in the story. It is just beautiful. But I do I a small with the ending of this chapter. The story was great but the ending really put it off for me. So for this ending, am I assuming that krieg had sex with maya, correct? more importantly, it is portray as krieg forcefully having his way with and Aston blatantly ignoring it, not even putting up a fight, seems really out of character for the story. He shows obvious interest in her throughout the whole story but then just lets her get raped, In simple terms. I would have been axton to SOMETHING. Like, he tries to intervene but get his jaw crushed with a backhand from krieg, then maybe allowing maya have a bit more control of situation. You know maybe creating a little bit of atmosphere where they know krieg i liability with the inner voice. I just think the assumed sex should be taken out, because it really doesn't have a place in the story, since you have been writing, from what I read, with a style more comedic and I don't really see how this could be payback or just like an unfortunate event, (maybe later chapters, where it's more choice, not forcing), but ehh that's just my opinion. I love your story anyways, and will still read no matter what. I joyfully await for your return and I respect the choice you will make.
transcendantviewer chapter 26 . 2/18
Interesting plot twists indeed. Personally, crafting twists like that aren't my forte, but I have respect for those that can do them well.
scottusa1 chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
Huh, I wasn't expecting that.

TheGunmaster chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
WHA?!
LuigiTheEngineer chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Loving the story so much please do more
transcendantviewer chapter 25 . 11/14/2014
That's one hell of a character twist, man. I was not expecting all these backstory elements to become primary elements of the story like that. I like how it all ties together without sounding forced and I especially enjoy that you can hold to the chaos that is Borderlands. The style remains and the characters seem to fit perfectly. I've been writing Krieg's dialogue for some time now and I have to say; you do his speech magnificently. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
SUNDOWNER!
scottusa1 chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Dang, what is Gaige gonna do? I wonder if Kinva is Marcy? Oh well, we'll find out sometime.

Nightwhisper40 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Omfg Ignore that hahaaa i did not see the tags XD
Nightwhisper40 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Only on chap 1 and loveing it! may I has is Krieg in this? If not he should be (I don't want to read ahead and get spoilers)
scottusa1 chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Neat chapter. Liked the part where Kinva dealt with the lancers. Keep it up.