Reviews for Borderline Madness
the Other Warwick chapter 22 . 3/6
First off, I love this story and everything you do to make this great, especially having us readers be involved in the story. It is just beautiful. But I do I a small with the ending of this chapter. The story was great but the ending really put it off for me. So for this ending, am I assuming that krieg had sex with maya, correct? more importantly, it is portray as krieg forcefully having his way with and Aston blatantly ignoring it, not even putting up a fight, seems really out of character for the story. He shows obvious interest in her throughout the whole story but then just lets her get raped, In simple terms. I would have been axton to SOMETHING. Like, he tries to intervene but get his jaw crushed with a backhand from krieg, then maybe allowing maya have a bit more control of situation. You know maybe creating a little bit of atmosphere where they know krieg i liability with the inner voice. I just think the assumed sex should be taken out, because it really doesn't have a place in the story, since you have been writing, from what I read, with a style more comedic and I don't really see how this could be payback or just like an unfortunate event, (maybe later chapters, where it's more choice, not forcing), but ehh that's just my opinion. I love your story anyways, and will still read no matter what. I joyfully await for your return and I respect the choice you will make.
transcendantviewer chapter 26 . 2/18
Interesting plot twists indeed. Personally, crafting twists like that aren't my forte, but I have respect for those that can do them well.
scottusa1 chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
Huh, I wasn't expecting that.

Keep it up. Laters.
TheGunmaster chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
WHA?!
LuigiTheEngineer chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Loving the story so much please do more
transcendantviewer chapter 25 . 11/14/2014
That's one hell of a character twist, man. I was not expecting all these backstory elements to become primary elements of the story like that. I like how it all ties together without sounding forced and I especially enjoy that you can hold to the chaos that is Borderlands. The style remains and the characters seem to fit perfectly. I've been writing Krieg's dialogue for some time now and I have to say; you do his speech magnificently. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
SUNDOWNER!
scottusa1 chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Dang, what is Gaige gonna do? I wonder if Kinva is Marcy? Oh well, we'll find out sometime.

Keep it up. Laters.
Nightwhisper40 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Omfg Ignore that hahaaa i did not see the tags XD
Nightwhisper40 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Only on chap 1 and loveing it! may I has is Krieg in this? If not he should be (I don't want to read ahead and get spoilers)
scottusa1 chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Neat chapter. Liked the part where Kinva dealt with the lancers. Keep it up.
avidreader-everafter chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Hope something awsome happens woth kinva she seems interesting and i love that you have krieg amd brick being friendly i always thought they would get along or implode the universe,thanks for writing. :)everafter
transcendantviewer chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
After reading the post-chapter notes, I decided I'd give a bit more feedback. The story is glorious, dude. I just have one concern. Please don't try to write a back story for Krieg or Zero. The characters are so beloved because of who/what they are, not what they might be or where/when they might be from. That aside, I enjoy the style of your work and I'm enjoying the Krieg dialogue that gets mixed into the works every now and then. It's not easy coming up with original speech for a psychopath, believe me, I know, but it's great to see that it can be done right. As for the costume alterations, that sounds cool, as long as it's not overboard. The "Bandit Maya" idea was ingenious, but personally, Lance Assassin Maya had a hell of a lot more interesting ring to it, so long as it didn't cut into Zero's territory.
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
These side-plots sound very interesting. Son of Crawmerax really did add a lot of new characters to play with. Also like the idea of Gaige possibly fighting alongside the bully she accidently had her robot brutally murder.
ARCCaptainFordo chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Being the first Borderlands FanFiction that I ever read, I must say that you have never ceased to keep me 100% interested. Amazing job so far, you have no reason to doubt yourself. Keep up the awesome work!