Reviews for Darkness
Thefluffyfish chapter 12 . 2/21
This is an amazing story extremely gripping and I would recommend it to anyone. A very good read well written it has lots of cliffhangers there is a good amount of backstory for the characters. It griped me and bet I will think of this when watching bleach.
Thank you for writing this love fluffy B)
Ottree chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
What can I say, EXECELLENT story, read the story whole, so sad I cried a small river. Thank god for the happy ending, didn't know I could could cry so much when Renji died, you really do know how to write angst. Off to read another of your stories,
hotta chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I think I forgot to review this when I was plowing through your fics like a thirsty beast. I feel the part where Shuuhei took Ichigo and Ichigos reaction to it was just boiling hot! And I just love the journey Renji n Ichigo went through, the anticipation and excitement throughout ,and it was so sweet, fulfilling n just so hot, especially that reunion
KellyKatt19 chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
This is why I don't read angst &/or drama! (Falls back with hand on forehead). The feels just hit so hard, every time. I guess that's congratulations to you as a writer though, getting us readers so invested and all. But really, the excessively fluffy epilogue was balm to my soul, so thank you for that.

- Kelly
Fenra77 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
If i would not have known your crave for happy endings, I would have stopped reading at chapter 4. Im happy I didnt.
fireblaze 7 chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
i loved it, couldn't put it down for a second
bchiles21 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
OMG! Loved it! Have you considered doing a kind of off set bit with Shuuhei getting what's coming to him in prison?
clarit chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
awww It's been great. the fluff was necessary after so much ugly sobbing and trauma XD
you did good! :D
clarit chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
It's like you read my mind!

I was like "talking is good, boys, talk".
and then came the lemon and I felt wary and couldn't feel completely at ease because I kept thinking about Inoue (poor orihime, you made her suffer from this in 'roommate' too XD and she was so adorable in this).
and then ichigo said he'd fix it and i was like "ichigo, please lock renji inside your car if that's even remotely possible in your car, cause I know it isn't possible in any car i've ever been in but you're in a fanfic so maybe you can make it work, cause that boy is running".
and I was right!
and I know i'm ranting but it's 6 am and I should be sleeping but I've started reading this and I'm exhausted but too hooked up! _ I think i'm stopping now.
I think i'll dream about ichigo catching up to renji, for this very few hours of sleep i'll be able to get -_- *sigh* it was worth it though. I'll die, I mean sleep with no regrets.
clarit chapter 9 . 11/15/2013

just that xD
clarit chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
NO you CAN'T afford yourself one last week, Renji!
karakura is a death trap, an ichigo trap, you won't be able to escape it!

lol, I didn't expect Isshin to be there, my jaw actually dropped.

I'm really loving this Renji.
I wasn't able to for the first chapters but now I'm proud of him.
I can't wait for ichi's point of view though, I bet not everything is fine in our beautiful berry's head.
I bet he still thinks about renji and misses him and being with inoue is just not the same.
not everything is as nice and neat and perfect as it seems from the outside. right?
I'm sincerely rooting for renji now! be happy ren ren.
clarit chapter 6 . 11/14/2013

no he's not, sorry for yelling XD
thank god for starrk's brain, and good looks.
I'm writing this as I'm reading, that's why it's a little weird.
I always feel shy about reviewing fics that were completed a while back, I feel outdated and uncool (?) so I wouldn't have started this if you hadn't fake-killed renji :) but my reaction was so violently shocked that I felt the need to share XD

your fics are great, btw.
I loved the 'roommate', love 'lights, camera, action', felt a little confused about 'shower' (omg i couldn't believe szayel! he's so horrible!) and this is a little confusing too (you gave me shuuhei trauma) but still really good, so far.
I think I personally prefer the lighter ones, though :) cause they are deep enough to feel meaningful, even in the absence of twisted wickidness XD.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Wow...this turned from a one night stand to rape then to action then to fluffy romance and tragity along wit some smut! Like I said u r the best writer I have ever read from! I'm gonna give u a request or two if ya don't mind...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
HOLLY SHIT U MADE ME CRY IN THE LAST CHAPTER! GOOD JOB MY FRIEN TRUE WRITER! My mind got raped and then I cried then went through the five stages of grief

1st dinial: he...he wouldn't he's still alive...y-yea...

3bargaining : if only he'd tapped the bug sooner or...was saved sooner...!

4 depression: *cries* they won't be's just to saaaaaad...!

5 acceptance : he was a good man. Their love will live on in the afterlife..
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Hanatarou and Orihime :D Cute much?

Oh, and I especially love Orihime's part in the chapter before, how she was all worried about Ichigo's relationship, even though she loved him.

Great story!