Reviews for In Media Res
RavenSong314 chapter 17 . 2/26
i love these so much. this isn't even the first time I've come back to reread them all. they're so good and i don't know if there's gonna be more but if there are I will be so excited
the seaworthy muffin chapter 17 . 2/24
I normally don't read oneshot anthologies because I almost always get bored of them in the middle, but this was AMAZING! I've been having a really rough few days and this was exactly what I needed (and more). I'm in love with the way you write the characters, especially Merlin- and you can see the Emrys moments really shine! Thank you so much for this, and I shall be happy to read whatever else you write :) 33
Magyklover chapter 17 . 2/16
(Squealing happily and doing a virtual dance of joy due to new chapters)
Vi-Violence chapter 17 . 1/29
Gwain is wonderful.
aussiegal79 chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
Please keep writing!

Never ever stop! I honestly would sadly be pushing reading my 5000th fanfiction and these seriously have to be the most intelligent, intelectual. well thought out and constructed stories I've come across!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing them with us!
It Is Not Cheaper By The Dozen chapter 17 . 11/22/2020
I love this. my 3 favorite characters for this reveal! looking forward to the update!
Alissyyy chapter 12 . 9/25/2020
I’ve got to say, the imagery of this... you are completely correct. It is so horrifyingly fascinating to imagine a Merlin out of his mind, golden eyes gleaming, turned against Arthur. Merlin is just that overwhelmingly powerful and on some level, it’s quite nice to see Arthur acknowledging that. On the other hand, the circumstances... but at least he knows Merlin’s loyalties. I think this scenario is my favorite.
NeedUpdateSoon chapter 17 . 9/11/2020
Gwaine: I’m a sorcerer
Merlin *panicking*: sO aM i
Arthur: haha sure
The witchfinder: no, sire, one of them is indeed telling the truth
Arthur: ...YOURE THE SORCERER AREN'T YOU *starts stabbing the witchfinder*
Ariana Deralte chapter 17 . 8/29/2020
I always like when Gwaine finds out because he's just so cool with it. "What's a little treason amongst friends" indeed.
oma13 chapter 17 . 8/25/2020
How did I miss this!? This is so awesome! I love both Gwaine and Merlin here. Merlin is such a good friend and so is Gwaine...with that quick thinking last line! Love it! Please update soon, I can't wait to see how they get out of this mess; dumb Arthur and his stupid witch finder.
Stormfire Witch chapter 17 . 8/5/2020
PLEASE make a part 3!
Stormfire Witch chapter 12 . 8/5/2020
Can you please add more too it? It would be amazing to see what would happen after Merlin came back to normal
Stormfire Witch chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
These one-shots are absolutely great! please continue!
Ikabi chapter 17 . 7/25/2020
omg, GWAINE. That was just perfectSo really, there was only one thing to be done." Aaaahhh! And that bit previously with Merlin pretending to read minds. asdfghjkl
InkWoven chapter 17 . 7/18/2020
Gwaine, you self-sacrificing idiot! But dammit if I’m not a sucker for Merlin getting caught and a loved one taking the blame for him to protect him. Super excited for the next chapter!