Reviews for In Media Res
Time-traveler210 chapter 10 . 10/9
I would like you to write a continuation of scenario IX
WatUCWatIC chapter 12 . 7/20
Lol, I came up with funny names for most of the chapters. It was great. In which Merlin lacks a chair, In which Arthur tries to run Merlin through with a deadly sword and fails (but he's sick, so it probably doesn't count), In which Merlin doesn't always catch thing (he DOES dodge a lot though), but when he does..., etc etc
secret-identity-revealed chapter 10 . 2/16
I would really like to continue this! i would like to make it into a story. can i?
secret-identity-revealed chapter 7 . 2/15
omfg! this was amazing! please continue! please please please!
secret-identity-revealed chapter 5 . 2/15
i luv this! its so creative! please continue!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 10 . 2/6
Best reveal ever. Omg that was fantastic- and Arthur's reaction! OMG!
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 1/22
I love the backwards-ness of this story. Usually the whole "I was born with it" stuff comes *before* all the action, and it's refreshing (and amusing) to me that you did the opposite. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 3 . 1/22
That last part's a weensie bit creepy. lol

I love these stories! Don't know how I missed them in one of my earlier Merlin fanfiction binges, but at least I've found them now. :)
ArtThouStupid chapter 12 . 1/13
I do absolutely love some of your ideas for the big reveal! Excellent writing as well.
CocoCatFTW chapter 3 . 1/7
I love reveal fics and these have got to be some of the best I have ever seen.
My favourite moment
*Vase of flowers explodes*
Merlin: Oops missed
DragonReader99 chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
I love this! Keep writing!
DragonReader99 chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
OMG! This may be the best one yet! I loooooooooooooooooooooved it. It was so emotional and perfect and you're a great writer! I don't know what it was, but something about this one just made me smile.
PinkFluffo chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
I love your writing style.

The way you add the character's feelings and personality and intertwine it with the story.

I wonder how you do it.
PinkFluffo chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
That was intense!
Invenire chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I come back to this fanfiction every few months just to reread it, since I'm in love with the reveals :)