Reviews for In Media Res
Invenire chapter 12 . 6/23
I come back to this fanfiction every few months just to reread it, since I'm in love with the reveals :)
Drag0nst0rm chapter 8 . 6/21
I really wish you would expand this one.
all of these end right when they should be getting good
All of these oneshots read as the tenth chapter to a 100,000 word story! They're all so wonderful and eloquent for just one shots, I love everything about them.
Guestie-pie chapter 7 . 3/16
Yeah, I think it's safe to say that this chapter is my favorite. This is great, man, I love compilations like this
ladopa chapter 8 . 2/17
This is painful to read because I love every scenario and I want more…but I know they're one shots which is sad but they're still all fantastic I love a good reveal fic :) Great work
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
I enjoy how self aware Morgana is of all her villainess cliches–it makes for a unique perspective into her thought process. Most other stories either feature a completely mad or completely evil Morgana, but yours was refreshingly complex. Thank you for an enjoyable chapter, and God bless!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
"Arthur, you have a history of growing angry over very small and very stupid things," Merlin began.
If Merlin was going to be asking for a favor, Arthur thought, this was not the best way for him to open.

This is exactly the dynamic between Merlin and Arthur, and it's hilarious! Their scenes almost always make me laugh. Thanks for the story, and God bless!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
"…need I remind of why Uther banned his councilmen from wearing swords during sessions after the events of the controversial clay debate…" is probably one of the best lines I've read in a long while. Thanks for the story and God bless!
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Arthur is so confused, poor guy. And... well, Merlin just did the impossible again. But not the 'there is so slim a chance it probably won't worked' impossible, more like the 'it's against the laws of nature and he was just really desperate so what the heck is going on?' impossible. (I'd still like to know what happened.)
Blueboxgirl40 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
I love all of the scenarios, but this one is my favorite. The ending is really powerful.
Kellsabelle chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I love all of these little reveal fics so much! I wish you had continued all of them into major stories!
Sarah chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
2, 6 and scenario X are my favourite I think.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
This is my absolute favorite scenario!
Dinogeek chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Haha yeah that's pretty much exactly what Arthur would do though. "Got a problem? Solve it by killing!" XD I'll bet Gwaine's yell involved a fair few curse words too.