Reviews for In Media Res
Sara chapter 17 . 5/30
That was hysterical. I loved Twain just “I’m a sorcerer” problem solved.
Sara chapter 10 . 5/30
Also willing to bribe for a sequel to this. If you feel so inclined because it’s brilliant. Or the chapter with Gwen. Honestly I love so many of these.
Email:
Sara chapter 2 . 5/30
I have no idea if you still get these comments after so long but I love this series and every chapter. But I, in particular, love chapter 2’s reveal and I just want to say I’m absolutely willing to bribe you if you’d be willing to accept or negotiate a venmo amount in return for writing the aftermath because I really really really want to know what happens next.

email:
You say in your Bio that you love a good bromance; have you watched Arrow? There's some great bromances going on there.
oma13 chapter 19 . 1/24
I'm up for anything Merlin if it's not slash!
UnreliablyNarrated chapter 19 . 1/24
GASP, HOLD THE PHONE. This fic/series is my guilty pleasure and I am SO EXCITED you’re extending that scenario! Aaaaah!
PLEASE update! I check frequently hoping for a new chapter.
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 15 . 12/19/2021
Ok so I've read every chapter so far, and will continue to read the others, but I just wanted to say how awe I am in about your writing!
Absolutely amazing.
There are bits and pieces I especially liked and wanted to single out in a comment in each chapter, but I thought it would be better just to comment all in one so far.
It's been years since the Merlin series ended, but I still can't believe they ended it like that... absolutely madness.
I really wish we were given episodes where Arthur knew about Merlin's magic, and how their dynamic changes with Arthur more appreciative... :(
OnMerlin'sSide chapter 8 . 11/22/2021
Its wonderful as it is, so I can't imagine how good it must have been in your head. And I'm a late reviewer, but I loved the Merlin Gwen reveal.
OnMerlin'sSide chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
This chapter, this last chapter, is beautiful, and striking, and breath stopping, and attention catching. And makes me feel like my heart must be beating faster. The quick retorts, Merlin's response to Arthur and the men at the round table...its dazzling.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2021
I'm so very glad you were in a Merlin mood! Long may it continue!
Gingeraffealene chapter 18 . 11/5/2021
Loved it! Especially the part when Arthur got knocked upside the head but wasn’t knocked out so he could experience the awesome magical healing as well as Merlin’s peeved comments. Fun stuff!
And, yes! More! I’m always glad to see more of your writing! Finish that multi-shot, please!
CoffeeAndOakLeaves chapter 15 . 10/30/2021
I've already reviewed the more recent chapters, so I had to go back and give one I hadn't reviewed. I really like the one-shot turned two-shot turned (potential) three-shot in chapters 16 and 17 and would love to see the resolution!
CoffeeAndOakLeaves chapter 18 . 10/29/2021
Oh wow, this is wonderful! I was quite excited when I saw the notification that you'd updated the story! I loved the subtle way you showed that the line was being sucked it of the surroundings!
Thanks for the update!
spinnerofdark chapter 18 . 10/29/2021
There is interest in the previous multi shot… and a continuation of this one.
I appreciate you keep adding to the same story, makes new chapters easy to find.