Reviews for In Media Res
PeekingSunshine chapter 13 . 9/4/2019
I mean, I’m always down for more Merlin reveals. I was just saying to someone the other day that half of season five played like Arthur knew and how it was a smidge unsatisfying...
Anyway, my point is that I’m not over Merlin yet, so whatever you feel motivated to write, I will read!
They Will Tell My Story chapter 13 . 9/4/2019
awesome! this was always one of my favorite merlin fics, i’m glad you’ve gotten more inspiration!
Killua Lawliet chapter 13 . 9/4/2019
Merlin reveals r always in demand
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2019
"I can't believe that worked," Merlin breathed, sounding terribly afraid. His face gave a bit of a twitch, as though he wanted to smile at the fact that Arthur was actually alive but uncertain about how it had come about. It did not seem a good sign that Merlin was uncertain about this. Still, Gwaine could not blame Merlin for the joy that was clearly beneath the fear. Arthur was alive.

That was fear-inducing, that Merlin wasn't sure how he'd managed it.

"What?" asked Arthur tiredly, his voice still scratchy as he sat all the way up, rubbing his chest. He didn't seem to notice where Gwaine and Leon stood, motionless in the doorway with mouths open wide. Gwaine, feeling aware for the first time in what felt like hours, realized that he was more frightened than he had ever been in his life.

I imagine that Gwaine and Leon really are more frightened than they had ever been. No matter what magic they'd seen powerful sorcerers do in the past, that was unimagineable.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2019
"Hmm?" he answered distractedly. Glancing at him, she saw that he was holding two coats over the tunic and looking back and forth at them.

"For heaven's sake, Merlin, does it really matter if they match?"

That was such a great touch, a human funny moment in the chaos.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2019
THIS would make a great first chapter for a longer story. Please consider it?
Killua Lawliet chapter 7 . 6/10/2019
I'm going back and rereading this chapter for the millionth time because it is singlehandly one of my favorite Merlin fics I've ever read and I return to it whenever I need a good read
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2019
hey i know u wrote this in 2012 and probably don’t wanna hear anything relating to it but. fffffuck this is. this is good. this is REALLY good. fuck
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
shoulda gotten him a chair you dumbass
MotherOfDragons7 chapter 12 . 5/26/2019
I love these reveals! Excellent job! I hope someday you continue
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2019
Oh my gosh all of these are just so amazing! But WHY do you have to keep ending them on cliffhangers?! It's driving me insane!
emrysmorgan chapter 2 . 2/18/2019
This is so good. Please make a story about it
TeddyBlake chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
Ohhh ! I want a full story with that scenario ! PLEASE !
SwirlingSilver chapter 12 . 7/30/2018
Wow these are all so fantastic! I love reveal ideas and you have some really good ones. Brilliant writing.
Dudly chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
This one was actually everything perfect - it's like, what I liked best about your long-fic, but - as much as I loved the long fic and the humour of it, stupid-but-pretty Arthur got a bit much, it got in the way of what I'd consider... veracity? in the emotions and characters especially. But this - the quietness of Merlin, the need to just be seen, the way he has to tell Arthur first. The sad "I would go" but here he'd bring Gwaine :D Loved it all. You can feel the strength of their bond in this one - Arthur not sleeping was a nice touch.
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »