Reviews for In Media Res
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Can’t wait to find out what happens!

And holy heck, but like - witch finder ideas are AWESOME
Gingeraffealene chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Ah Gwaine! He’s perfect! That perky pronouncement probably just gave it all away to Arthur ..if Arthur stops to think about it. I am sooo looking forward to your next few updates! (Nothing new there..)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Gwaine is amazing! Nice job getting down his thought process
Etta.Ju chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Interesting turn of events, and awesome that there will be more! :)
Please, don't worry if you want to write even more chapters, not a problem at all to enjoy reading more of them. :D
Mischiefy chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
HAHAHAHAH oh my god, that last line was such a master touch- I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved it :)
Gwaine will be Gwaine, uh? You can always trust him to behave like himself.
I just found your stories, by the way, and I've fallen in love with the way you write. Seriously.
Particularly because I adore introspection and long, internal monologues, so I've really hit the jackpot this time. Lucky me, eheh.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!
Freefan1412 chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Gwaine! He's brilliant! Of course he goes and does that. And Arthur, the worst with the best intentions, I'm not even surprised.

Thanks for writing!
ELinkA chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Thank you!
mersan123 chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Oh MoonMargaret. of all the people Arthur could have brought back, he brought a witchfinder!
Oh dear.
I do love that Gwaine has claimed to have magic. Bless him.
Loving this one.
Looking forward to the 3rd chapter.
Many thanks.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Hmm, that seems just a bit too trite for there to be a witchfinder and you have Merlin exhausted.
CoffeeAndOakLeaves chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Oooo that plot twist at the end was unexpected! I love the way Gwaine casually accepts Merlin's magic and then covers for him!
Thanks for writing!
CoffeeAndOakLeaves chapter 16 . 6/30/2020
I love all of these reveals, and I also really love Gwaine and Merlin's friendship, so I'm really liking this one. Your writing is wonderful, thank you for posting this!
pixilated-dreams chapter 16 . 6/25/2020
I was so excited to see this had updated! Can't wait for part 2, hope everything with Gwaine works out
Etta.Ju chapter 16 . 6/25/2020
Thank you very much for a new Merlin story and engaging writing, and I cannot wait to see the second part! :)

All those 16 chapters are one of my favourite stories to read all different scenarious of magic-reveal! :)
Freefan1412 chapter 16 . 6/25/2020
Always sticking it out here! Your Merlin fics are first class and that doesn't change just because you need some time to get something new out. :) Thanks for this amusing, Gwaine filled update!
Gingeraffealene chapter 16 . 6/24/2020
What a fantastic collection of reveal stories this is! Every single one is unique and nails the characters. Your wit is really makes the stories sparkle. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter. Hope to see you continue! Thanks!
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »