Reviews for In Media Res
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2020
"his tragic but dignified (and surely destined to be remembered in song) death"

Now that's a great line!
InkWoven chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
It is always SUCH a pleasure to come back to this collection of reveals! I’ve reread them all at least twice. In honesty, I was pretty underwhelmed with the canon reveal, so it’s satisfying to read and reread the ones you’ve come up with. As always, I’m looking forward to more!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
I like the change in POV
mersan123 chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Poor Gwaine. I look forward to part two. I just hope Merlin can save him.
Gabrika chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Thank you so much for continuing writing this series. I couldn't believe it when I saw the email in my inbox, it was one of the highlights of this day. I look forward to reading the second part. Keep up the good work! 頑張りましょう!!!
LFB72 chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Nice set up I'm intrigued. Cant wait for more
SkylarKO chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
I definitely do NOT mind a two shot. High quality work is worth the wait in my book
oma13 chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Oh, this is amazing. I loved it, but was bummed when I hit a cliffhanger! Please update soon; don't leave us in suspense! And thanks for writing in the Merlin fandom, especially since it's been so long since it ended. I'll read Merlin forever!
PeekingSunshine chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Poor Merlin. Poor Gwaine. Poor Arthur even though he’s so dumb.

I’m excited for more!
ELinkA chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Thank you!
lesyaor chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I'm ready to read your reveal fics again and again and again!
Can't wait for part 2!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
Yay, you’re back! I love reading your stories, unlike many others on the board, you don’t make Merlin someone pathetic who begs Arthur or who meekly accepts being accused of being evil by Arthur etc. You write Merlin as the BAMF character that he is.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Lennox13 chapter 16 . 6/23/2020
OOOOH, I like this one so far! Can't wait to see part 2! Thanks for your continuous support and supply for my magic-reveal addiction XD
LokiTheSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
This is one of my favorite Merlin fanfics and I'm so glad I found it again!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2020