Reviews for Untitled
jowtit chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow! This is a really different kind of story you have here! Your mind is really full of strange things and you've come up with this. It's like out of the blue, it's like things don't seem to match because you've mixed demons and then gods and goddesses and mixed them all in heaven, and then now there are objects in heaven, (because we all hear this saying that 'dont dwell much in your things on earth cos you cant bring them with you when you die/when you go to heaven')?
It's like 'what the'? but the plot you have here is interesting,really! Haha! I'm enjoying this you know!
SomethingReal chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Really like what you have going on here. Keep it up!
gumyumgirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
wow i loved it! does it really have to be a one-shot? you should continue with this story
fakevegan chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
it's one of the best one shot i've ever ever read ! you should totaly keep writing tris story the idea of all of this objects that are conected is briliant ! love it
bicuriousapple chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
hey I love this one shot. i think u should continue from where u stopped. u know naomi and emily meeting up again or emily going back to amsterdam. **yup i am a sucker for naomily happy endings. *** but ur story didnt only covered them i also like what u said about girls having the same job as natalie/naomi.
keep writing ;)
sxe fiend chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Okay, okay. Gettin a handle on this. You're really talented at bringing the night cityscape alive in your writing. Grief, and hugs, and ugh *clutches chest* good feels. Curious to see what else you got up your sleeve.
sxe fiend chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Out of left field with this one... And I like it! I've never read the book that you said this is based on but I love other works in the same vein, e.g. Gods Behaving Badly, Good Omens, American Gods. I'm excited for Demon's adventure backwards through Naomily. Can't wait for more!
jaxicen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I'm still on vacation but man I saw you got a new story up and I had to read it! Gee girl you're leaving me hanging for the other one but I'm not complaining :) This one sounds just as awesome. Oh and I guessed it was a ring even before you put it in the author's note. :p

By the way, when I read those letter before reading on, I thought it was Love You Forever. How silly of me! Anyway I'll reply your pm when I'm done vacationing. Cheers from Bath!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I am quite intrigued by this one.
Please update soon!