Reviews for Black Moon Hunters
Navyangel85 chapter 14 . 5/12
awesome glad i found this story
Please don't leave this story unfinished.
Pleeeease come back
This story is so amazing
Don't forget us our here!
Just found your unique story and hope you continue
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee I can't wait to find out how they continue to bond and of course the Mischief is amazing
No one has done your mischief bravo
And more more
Please Dont make your fan base wait any longer
fmab2424 chapter 14 . 4/14
I don't normally read stories like this, but omg this was so amazing! I loved it, you have to write more! We have to know when they bond! Such a great father son story!
IceShadow-HP chapter 14 . 4/12
One of the Best fanfic I've ever read! I hope you will update it!
Corala chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
So will they do it or not
Corala chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
So will he do it or not
SNHfvr chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
I finally caught up. Thank you for sharing your story. hopefully there is no slash please and thank you.
wandamarie chapter 14 . 7/9/2016
Oh my getting good thanks for the story and chapter so far keep up the great work
El Burke chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Your dialogue has an odd quality to it. It's almost robotic, stiff, or formal. It's not how people really speak in casual conversations. I can picture Snape speaking in that manner, but not young teenagers.

Also, the story as a whole lacks detail. It's all dialogue and no narrative. Throw in a bit of detail, and slow things down a bit. You crammed three chapters worth of plot into one chapter-all because there's no detail.

Thirdly, you have a lot of typos and silly mistakes in your story. A lot of your punctuation is wrong or missing. As a whole, your story is very sloppily written. It reads like you slapped it together.
thewolf74 chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Draco needs to cool his heels. Harry is new the the vampire thing. I am glad that he and Harry are getting along now. Please update soon...
takingitinstride chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Absolutely love this story. I hope you will update soon and consistently
Visitkarte chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Aww, poor Harry - he is driving himself in a frenzy. Severus is being lovely! Aww!