Reviews for Black Moon Hunters
Moon2987 chapter 12 . 6/29
Could you make a sequel to this story I really enjoyed it.
one thing is your secret and decided to tell, but nobody give him the permission to tell the secrets of the others...
Visitkarte chapter 12 . 6/27
Lots of news to take in.
kazetoame chapter 8 . 6/23
It's Miss Granger not Mrs. Granger, that's Hermione's mother! Lovely story though!
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 6/23
Thought I'd give this story a try and I'm glad I did. This is the first chapter that has come up on my AOL screen...wonder why the others didn't? Hope the next one does. Severus is Dad to Harry? I was hoping for Harry/Severus . I guess it will be Draco/Harry? That's my second choice and that's something for me to look and hope for.
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 12 . 6/23
Can't wait to see where it goes great job!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 12 . 6/22
It's good that Harry feels he has an adult on his side. That he finally has a parent who cares about him and his safety.
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 6/22
Can harry be able to go to Hogsmead? Pretty please with potions on top.
librarywitch chapter 12 . 6/22
Thanks for a new chapter. Neat tie there to Sirius.
Jan-AQ chapter 12 . 6/22
I love this! Thanks so much for the update! Wonderful that Harry wants to stay with Snape now. I am so glad that Ron is on Harry's side and there for him. Interesting that Black is a vampire too. I wonder how he survived.
EmeraldEyed chapter 12 . 6/22
Huzzah for updates!
wandamarie chapter 12 . 6/22
oh my poor Harry
Missy12300 chapter 12 . 6/22
Just found your story and couldn't stop reading! Can't wait for your next chapter!
mandancie chapter 12 . 6/22
Yay! A new chapter! :-) I so can't wait to see what will happen next! :-) please update soon! :-) I so loved the part between Severus and Remus! :-)
thewolf74 chapter 12 . 6/22
It makes me happy that Harry still has his friends. I hope that they catch Sirius. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.