Reviews for Black Moon Hunters
Corala chapter 14 . 7/16
So will they do it or not
Corala chapter 13 . 7/16
So will he do it or not
SNHfvr chapter 14 . 7/11
I finally caught up. Thank you for sharing your story. hopefully there is no slash please and thank you.
wandamarie chapter 14 . 7/9
Oh my getting good thanks for the story and chapter so far keep up the great work
RainePhoebe chapter 14 . 7/7
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Your dialogue has an odd quality to it. It's almost robotic, stiff, or formal. It's not how people really speak in casual conversations. I can picture Snape speaking in that manner, but not young teenagers.

Also, the story as a whole lacks detail. It's all dialogue and no narrative. Throw in a bit of detail, and slow things down a bit. You crammed three chapters worth of plot into one chapter-all because there's no detail.

Thirdly, you have a lot of typos and silly mistakes in your story. A lot of your punctuation is wrong or missing. As a whole, your story is very sloppily written. It reads like you slapped it together.
thewolf74 chapter 14 . 7/6
Draco needs to cool his heels. Harry is new the the vampire thing. I am glad that he and Harry are getting along now. Please update soon...
takingitinstride chapter 14 . 7/6
Absolutely love this story. I hope you will update soon and consistently
Visitkarte chapter 14 . 7/6
Aww, poor Harry - he is driving himself in a frenzy. Severus is being lovely! Aww!
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 14 . 7/5
affleckfan08 chapter 14 . 7/5
I'm so glad you're updating this story! It's a great read and I can't wait to see where it goes!
lilyflower101 chapter 14 . 7/5
Your a wonderful dad Severus.
mandancie chapter 14 . 7/5
I was so happy to see that you've updated this story. ;D I have missed this so much. :D Awesome chapter as always. :D I can't wait to see what will happen next. :D Update as soon as you can. :D
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 7/5
RainCityWriter chapter 14 . 7/5
I liked this chapter, it shows the developing relationships well