Reviews for Black Moon Hunters
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 11 . 5/6
Again, I have enjoyed reading this story to date, and look forward to the next update! Also, since I doubt I'll leave another review for it, I feel the same about your story "A Way Out".

One thing I've noticed in all of your writing, however (due to your native language being German, I think?), is that you tend to switch verb tenses in the story text. You write your stories in past tense (which is pretty normal for writers), but then you slip and start writing in present tense instead, while writing the base story text, and that's an incorrect way to use verbs in English writing. When you're writing active conversation, you can switch tenses based on what they're discussing at the time, but if it's not conversation, try to stick to just the main tense you're using.

Either way, you still write well enough that it's still fairly easy to read, so well done and keep writing! :)
Visitkarte chapter 11 . 3/15
Aww, career advice by daddy! So sweet!
Angel Rose Potter chapter 11 . 2/23
Awesome story
HPfanfiction001 chapter 11 . 2/22
Good chapter, can't wait to read the next!
librarywitch chapter 11 . 2/15
Love Harry's first day in class. I wondered if that would happen with Remus. Well done.
mandancie chapter 11 . 2/15
I just absolutely loved this chapter. :) I'm so happy that you've updated. :) After reading chapter 10 over and over again, I really loved this chapter. :) I am so loving the relationship between Severus and Harry. I can't wait for the time when they totally complete the bonding.
Thank you for a wonderful story. :)
Dixie.f.9 chapter 11 . 2/15
good to see Harry listening to his dad.
wandamarie chapter 11 . 2/15
Getting good thanks
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 11 . 2/15
Yay
witchsbroom chapter 11 . 2/15
This story is getting better and better. Can't wait for Harry and Severus to have that little talk with Remus. I'm sure that everyone will try to get along (as Remus must know that harry is a Vampire. Poor Draco sure hope that Harry can get Hermione and Ron to make friends with him or at least a little truce.
Dutchgirl84 chapter 11 . 2/15
Love the new chapter :) looking forward to the next one and the meeting with Lupin!
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 2/15
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a great read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
adenoide chapter 11 . 2/15
Ron is lazy and he want to be rich without to work. Harry need someone who will push him to study and make his life better.
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 11 . 2/15
I like the Snape and Harry interactions, but how they are going to handle Remus is another ball game. Remus has to know or at least suspect the truth. By smell alone wouldn't her know that Snape and Harry now share the same smell?
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 2/15
I wonder how Remus is going to react.