Reviews for Black Moon Hunters
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 10/3
This is getting even better!
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 15 . 9/28
Wonderful
You updated and found it by chance . It’s been so long I have to go back and reread ... super excited ... hope you update more
I remembered how much I loved your original story !
wandamarie chapter 15 . 9/27
thanks for the chapter and story
Harry Potter is an adult and he has been for years. Read Rowling.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 15 . 9/26
Finally Severus and Harry completed the bond.
geekymom chapter 15 . 9/25
Fantastic story!
mandancie chapter 15 . 9/25
I almost fell out of my bed when I saw that you've updated this story. :) I just love this story and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. I am curious to see who will partner with Draco. Please update when you can. :)
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 9/24
Draco's bond should wait.
Chrissysmiles chapter 15 . 9/24
my day was made when there was after such a long time a new chapter!
Ron and Hermione had something that before Harry became a Vampire never had since he was 15 months old. Parents! For the first time Harry is experiencing new things, homesickness, the firm caring, love and be answerable for one's actions.
Harry has an adult to confide in who will listen to him. He is going to be drawn to Severus and this new relationship like a moth to a flame.
Until Harry really settles into this life he will continue to be torn between the two with his friends being on the losing side of this inner battle. However, as friends, I would think once Hermione catches on to the problem and explains it to the two boys because most guys don't understand things like "feelings" this is going to keep coming up to the frustration of all of them.
Harry has got to finish that book, all of the book. For not only is it important as his place in the Vampire world, but also as his place in the "Prince" world as Severus's son.

Now for relationships, this is an interesting bond! Harry needs the bond of a parent. When he is no longer a child he will always need the bond of a mentor no different than when children grow up to become an adult they still need their parent's advice and wisdom. For him to go from a parent/child to a lover bond grosses me out sound like incest even though they are not related by blood from birth, they are now in a parent/child relationship, no different than an adoption. Severus is Dad to Harry. I think this is how it should always be. Don't ruin a good thing between these two. Harry needs now and will need in the future a dad/father.

In the future, Harry could and should remain with Ginny (or another Weasley if Harry is gay) he was always meant to be a member of this family.
As far as Draco goes, I think the more that Hermione learns about the Vampire world and sees how Harry adapts to it and if Draco becomes part of the inner world of the Golden Trio as I think he should I can see Hermione wanting to also be a Vampire. Hermione and Ron fit together as best friends but not as a couple. Draco and Hermione, on the other hand, have fire which can become passion plus intelligence in common. I can see much to Draco's surprise that this is who he wants to bond with. Who in their mind (besides me) would have seen a pureblood like Draco wanting/needing the bond with this Muggle-born.

Draco for even a second thinking about his father as a lover was really disturbing. I know the wizarding world is different from the muggle world but like to think they don't cross that line...seriously gross! Crossing that line would ruin one of my favorite stories out of all of the fan fiction I have read. Incest is one topic I cannot stomach!

I know that there is an age difference right now Severus is 33 and Harry is 13, as the two grow older the age difference goes away especially since wizards live so much longer than muggles do. That is not the issue, the issue is their relationship is not of two wizards they have a father/son one.

If Draco doesn't bond with Hermione, then after Sirius is cleared I can see Draco bonding with his cousin Sirius as blood bonding, not as lovers. They are related already too closely and I think the black family already has too much trunk and not enough branches...one of the reasons why Bellatrix is crazy. Too much inbreeding!

Welcome back to the world of writing and story telling!

Chrissysmiles chapter 13 . 9/24
Harry asking Snape about what it means just calling another by their vampire name, or sharing this name with another tells or should tell Severus just how little he knows about the Vampire world. This is the same as when Harry during his first year just after learning about magic and learning he was a wizard. Both have a history that tells Harry about his two new worlds and the ins and outs of this world. Harry doesn't read either. One is just lazy the other can cost every "Good " Vampire their life why after realizing again how little Harry knows about this new world does Snape not force Harry to read the entire book so he knows all about the Vampire world and his place in this world?

Also, Draco told Harry just by being a Vampire how much his natural abilities as a wizard is now stronger. Both Draco and Harry are Seekers and Harry beat Draco when they played against each other. One was bad when it was two kids who were "enemies" lost against the other. How worse it must have for Draco the "Vampire" to lose to Harry the Wizard. When they next meet on the field both equal as two Vampires that will be a game not to miss! The speed and the talent...who would even be watching the other players?

Harry now needs to get the other two friends with Draco and Draco needs to allow the other two to be his friends.

Where do Draco's sidekicks fall in this story? Do they even know that Draco is a Vampire? I would think no since they are not the brightest Wizards in the castle and who knows if they can be trusted with anything this important. We know that the Dark Lord has the magic and power of Vampire but that doesn't mean that every Death Eater knows this and part of how the Dark Lord rules are through fear so not one follower really knows all about this maniac!

Chrissysmiles chapter 12 . 9/24
When Severus told Harry about his father's friends why didn't he tell him about the fourth friend Peter? Also if Sirius is a vampire and we know he is why didn't he turn himself into a bat to escape? Also if Sirius wants to get into Gryffindor he can just turn into a bat and fly into the window just as Harry and Draco did. He was also in that house as a student and knows the in and outs of this tower. No need for secret door codes or secret passageways.

:-)
Wow. I’ve been waiting for this for so long. My hype. Good job. Keep it up!
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 9/24
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 9/24