Reviews for Little White Lion
NERD GLEEK chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this is amazing and i really want you to continue with it.
Faberritanalover21 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
GOOD I CANNOT STAND IT EITHER! I HATE WILL! I really hope you continue this. It should be like a criminal offense to leave a story at this very sad might i add point. Please continue it! Rachie needs to be save. Also will there be Unholy trinity friendship?
Renata chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hey, do you still have the intention of keeping this story? I really hope so, because there is a lot of potential and I love when Shelby is present ( maybe she can step up and work for Rachel's forgiveness). Hope I can hear from you soon.
Xoxo, renata.
SayImADreamer chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
hey...I love this...In fact, I like all of your stories...but I was wondering if you was going to continue this one, as it feels like it needs more to it I hope you do. Katy x
ajunebuga chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Eep the 'pet' thing is creepy!
renata chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
i love shelby and rachel storyline, i think the writers on the show lost a huge opportunity because there would be an amazing plot and indina and lea are so talented that they would be marvelous but that plot development was a mess.
i'm already curious about your story, and how shelby will handle the hard situation that rachel lives, because people normally write shelby saying sorry and then everything is fine between them.
hope you can update soon.
stefy chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I hope you continue with this. i like very much
LoveSKINS94 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter of this story :)
Sou chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story! please keep writing it.
kutee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love this one too. I feel the same way about Finn. I would also like to see more of this one.
Em chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I hope you continue with this, it has real patentional
Nat chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
your summary got my attention and I decided to read this, and let's just say I don't regret it. For what I can see this is very well written and this story has potential, at least in my opinion :)
also, can you, maybe, write this story with pezberry friendship? not now, of course, but idk.. I just really like Santana, haha
well, that's basically it.
Keep posting, bye xx
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
No Puck acting as if he cares, when he's one of the slushy throwers.I'd rather see someone like Sue take notice.
JAMES-EAI chapter 1 . 9/26/2012