Reviews for Mistakes
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
When real emotions are put into words, it always produces something touching. Just like this little piece. It was sad and hopeless, but a reflection of how humans fuck up and make themselves miserable, yet have to stand back and live on with their mistakes. Trusting and loving someone is not a mistake as long as you played your part. Somethings are just not meant to be.

I am glad you wrote it. Writing is good therapy. And E&C writing is a wonderful therapy :)
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm glad you made this it was really good. Also is Jay really gonna show up at Bound for Glory. And P.S. I'm glad that something good came from your mistakes.
inactive032815 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Posting this off of my phone, so if there's a mistake, m'sorry. :P

I had tears while reading this. Adam, I know Jeff is good looking an all, but you aren't supposed to cheat on Jay-Jay! Silly blonde. You need to be punished. Although, after reading this, I think you already have been punished. *sighs* Ah well.

And you, P2...Stop getting worked up over this issue. It hurts me too. We were all hit with things pretty hard last year. But I think most of us learned something from it. You still have me and I still have you. Without that huge incident, you and I never would've spoken a single word to each other. I say this, proudly wearing my Australia bracelet. Never would've met the girlfriend. Never anything. It ended bad, but we're still here. I love you, precious girl. You are my best friend. *loves on forever*

-DesertEagle16
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Poor addy..people slip...wish we had more back story on the why...