Reviews for Sleepless
iloveromance chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This is so sweet, Niles holding Daphne while talking to her mother on the phone. And I love how nicely you untied the mystery of Daphne's unhappiness. I can relate to that scenario and it's definitely scary but I'm glad that Niles is there for her. As an insomniac I really loved this story and for the movie suggestion as well. I think I might have seen it but of course it's worth watching again, right? ;)
iloveromance chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Oh no... No doubt Daphne's mom's phone call will upset her even more. I love how she was able to confide in Martin about Niles and how she thinks that he left because of her. And him thinking of her as a daughter is completely wonderful!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Aw so sweet and sad at the same time! Can't help but wonder what has Daphne so upset! I love Martin refusing to order Niles out of the house. He's such a good dad but he still respects his elder son's wishes, even if he doesn't agree with them.
lfc4ever chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
This story was just fantastic, from start to finish. This was a great concept for a story written really well, look foreward to your future stories
Jan2StaMuse chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Well, this was just fantastic. From beginning to end, this story kept me on the edge of my seat. Just waiting for the next chapter was torture because I had no idea what might be happening next. It was a great concept and, as you brilliantly do, written extremely well. The ending too was exceptionally well executed. Believable, which is always important. So congratulations on completing yet another amazing story. Can't wait for your next one.
cumberland river relic chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Another great story! In this chapter, I liked how you got off with a "punch" in your first paragraph. It had your typical fine writing like this sentence: "Niles walked new patterns into the old, bland carpet at the Shangri-La." You said so much in that one sentence, and you did so with with a touch of humor.

The middle part, with your revelation about Mrs. Moon's health issue, gave the story a serious turn. You handled that, Daphne's relationship with her mother, and Niles' intervention well.

At the conclusion, I appreciated how you brought the story back around to Niles and Daphne's comfortable relationship again, albeit at a new stage.

Well-constructed, well-written. Looking forward to your next project!
leighann415 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Wow, such a beautiful ending. I'm glad that Mrs. Moon's health wasn't as bad as Daphne thought. And Niles calling watching the movie a date...*sigh* And them falling asleep. I seriously melted a lot throughout this story. It was really beautiful. Great job! Can't wait for your next masterpiece! :)
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Aw, what a beautiful ending! I'm not 100% sure if this needs a sequel or not, but your ending is wonderful either way. I love the idea of Daphne worrying about her mother. And Mrs. Moon being angry that she's NOT sick is totally in-character! I can't wait for many more stories from you! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Wow, this is certainly evil! But I love it. Both Niles and Daphne are upset and need comforting. Gee, I wonder how that'll play out? ;) But what's up w/ Daphne's mom?! That doesn't sound good! I hope you post the rest soon!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Wow! Another very emotional chapter. Poor Niles seems so miserably now that he's moving out. Both he and Daphne. You are so good at tapping into their innermost emotions that one can so easily empathize with them. That last call at the end has me a bit worried, though. I can only hope for the best. But whatever happens next, I'm sure it'll be awesome.
cumberland river relic chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Oh no, a cliffhanger!

You've written another great chapter. I really like how you are emphasizing the conflict between Niles and Frasier. It moves your plot along nicely. Also, I liked your bringing in Martin into the action.

One final comment - more "-less" with the chapter titles!

Looking forward to your next installment.
leighann415 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Oh wow...what a cliffhanger! I knew Daphne would go to Niles' apartment, but how she got interrupted...I hope there's more, and SOON! :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
So I thought I was caught up on this story, but I guess not. Sorry about that! But anyway, aww...poor Niles, having to be pushed into the Shangri-La. :( And not be there for Daphne that night. Hopefully they'll get through it though! Excellent job. :)
Jan2StaMuse chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I enjoyed this chapter so much. It propelled things forward very well. I love that Daphne and Niles are continuing with their late night rendezvous. But I wonder what you've got in store for Daphne and her emotional distresses. As always, so vividly written and flawless. Can't wait for more.
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Amazing! I can't wait for more