Reviews for Apologies Accepted
Guesty chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
(This is a review for the 5times phone call one where Jeff talks to his mum, but it applies to ALL your stories including this one.)
Your stories are an effort to read. They are so OUT OF CHARACTER it's painful. Is this supposed to resemble something that may plausibly happen? Because it doesn't at all. When was the last time you watched an episode of Community? The people in this story you call Jeff and Annie are nothing like the ones on the show. It's like you're writing for a soap opera not a comedy. The dialogue is awful ... it doesn't sound like Jeff, it sounds like a 14-year-old girl.

Your writing is mediorce, and amateur at best. There is no storyline and it is boring and un-realistic. Not believable in the slightest. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it needs to be said and I am not the only one who thinks these things.

I wish I could give you advice but honestly I wouldn't know where to start. Maybe rewatch the entire series and get in touch with the characters you're supposed to be writing about.
DayDreamer077 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I am really hoping for a Jeff and Annie this season...actually I'm praying for it. I know Troy and Britta this season but I'm hoping for more Jeff and Annie.
JeffandAnnie1998 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Really good
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
You always have Annie apologize for being naive and situation-appropriatey upset. That's not what people should apologize for.
Rashaka chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
You write so fast! I liked all of Abed'a comments in this fic. Overall, it was a really cute idea. :)
EthinaEternal chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I'm loving this story!

Jeff & Annie are awesome together!