Reviews for Dirty
Happy2BeDee chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Jesus, that was hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Damn hot and sexy!Very well written. eoeoe..
LawOrderFan01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
(OK, had to fan myself on this one) ! awesome one-shot. I don't know how you get creative with each and every story that comes to you, but I know this, i'm glad to be able to look up to you, and know that you'll always be my favorite author :)

you are always going to have that oomph, that something special when you write.

you keep things interesting, fresh, on the edge of your readers seat, wanting to read more ! :)

ROCK IT !
Thura Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Omg 'go to Church' that makes it even more... dirty, and better I might add :D
Captainofherheart2012 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That freakin SIZZLED!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMG!This was so dayummmmmmmm HOT AND SEXY!I feel the love!Just great!I needed that,after watching season 14 episode one on Wednesday,I almost hurl when she kissed Cassidy!I was like WTF!PLEASEEEEEE don't tell me they are planning to hook up Olivia and Cassidy!Fuck!It didn't work when they had a one night stand,and it sure as hell ain't gonna work again,all its going to be is another fuck and more heartache for Olivia!Shit I really do not like how Liv's so call Love interest are going,to put her back with Cassidy,will only make her look more desperate in the romance department!Shit!Can't the writers see that there is only on man for her?!Bring Stabler the fuck back!And put this poor woman out of her misery!The one night stand with Cassidy needs to remain as is!He was a wimp back then,and now the way he is acting,I do not think he can be trusted!For fuck sake,he was screwing the perp's fiance on season 14 episode one!GAD!Will they ever get it right?!Anyway TStabler,wonderful job as always,looking forward to reading more of your amazing stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Howz about a quickie 'bout gettin' 'clean'...?!

Always get a tingle when your alerts pop in my in-box...love your one-shots, but ALWAYS end up wishin' you'd make 'em all multi-chapter - just greedy I guess!

(Ever think about updating some of the 'golden oldies' from your back catalogue - ALL your work is just so damn goooood, and I'm always thirsty for more EOness! :-D)
LivingForSVU98 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Okay I just watched the season opener of svu ... Intesity(c/o gross) anywho I felt like this was what I needed to get the KISS out of my head
Lilwawa471 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Woow I like it alott and i wanted to put in a request. I was thinkin maybe one withe elliot olivia and danny beck but wit a lot of SMUT & DRAMA between benson nd beck like fightin. Thanx:)
Sydney chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow great one shot. Really steamy. Another hot oneshot in the future?
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Amazing. I'm totally digging this one shot. Uve missed your writings as I'm so glad I've gotten to experience this one. Keep it up love you are still doing a magnificent job.
lauren chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
obvi, amazing
liltboogie chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was great, as always!
AshbyLunar chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
GREAT STORY!
Ayshen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I was going to review this as, The Reviewer Formerly Known as Ayshen Before You Killed Her With This Story, but I was already logged in...

She's doesn't know why she feels compelled to amp up her workouts nowadays

I really loved the characterization here. You gave a glimpse into her head with that whole section.

She takes immense pride in knowing that one man has always thought of her body as the physical epitome of perfection.

Unf. I love how he practically worships her.

Now, she realizes that when they're together it's not just sex. It was never, and never will be "just sex." He worships her, her name falls from his lips like a prayer, and though she doesn't believe in God, she returns the sentiment, worshipping him in return with every glance, every touch. Praying with him.

I don’t.
Okay.
Like.
Bye.
Seriously, that was just so fucking beautiful. I love the mutual adoration, the way they can’t get enough of each other. It’s not simply hot, it’s hot and emotional and meaningful and I love how you do that so effortlessly.

For the first time, everything feels right. It has since their first real night together, the first night they spent with each other where he didn't have to leave at three-in-the-morning, when he was well and truly all hers.

Oh. Just kill me now why don’t you. GUH. When it’s right, and it’s perfect, you know :sigh:

It's really home. Because he's there.

That was kinda schmoopy, lol. I like it .

The intensity in his eyes, the playfully wicked smirk on his lips,

Holy hot hell. Done.

"I like you dirty,"

Oh what’s that sound my friends? The sound of my panties being flung across the room.

He growls as she spreads wider for him, one finger curling into her. He grunts as he picks her up completely, supporting her with one arm as his other hand twists inside of her.

Aakfjdka;djk;aldjkla;fdsjkladfjakldsjkadjfkadjlk;fajdak;ldjfkladj

He drops his head and kisses his way up her toned stomach, across her chest, around her neck, and he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, inhaling her.

JFC. Like, the way he reveres here mixed with the hotness is just, fuck, so hot.

She's coating him, and it makes it hard to wait.

I just made some noise that I’m pretty sure is not natural.

She meets every one of his deep thrusts with her hips, doing everything she can to let him know she wants him as much as he wants her.

Fuck me. The imagery. Like, you paint such a vivid image that I feel like a voyeur.

squeezing her hands tight in his.

:sigh: that. There’s something about that. It’s hot, yet…more than just hot. Tethering.

She pries one hand away from him, the other now limp in his left palm. She smoothes his hair back and grazes his neck as she whispers, "I love you."
"I love you," he returns, peppering the skin nearest his mouth with kisses. He remains where he is for as long as he can. He, in this moment, is content. Content to be in her bed, in her. Content to be home. He takes a deep breath and sighs with a sad groan, then slips out of her, slips away.
Crying about it.

"And before all of that we need to shower." He narrows his eyes. "We're both a little dirty."

I don’t think it would be a you story without a little touch of humor. Loved it, so cute.

This was flawless. Except now I want to go drown myself, lol.