Reviews for The Day America Cried
Lighthouse Hunte chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I would never have thought to put Jim and Blair into the events of 911, but you made that day seem even more chilling when a character you know and love is fighting for his survival on that fateful day. You definitely did your homework, you could tell and you wrote a very poignant and moving story. With Blair's fight for survival and Jim's desperation to see for himself that his friend is still alive.

No one will ever really know the hell those people went through that day trapped in the towers. You are right in saying that we will never forget them - nor the people at the Pentagon or at Shanksville. Writing a story like this helps takes a step towards that, so that day is never forgotten. We in the UK are no strangers to terrorism but never on such a colossal scale. England cried with you that day.

Thank you for writing such a moving and emotive story. I'm sure I will reread it many times in the future.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
WOW! What an awesome story ! Love Jim and Blair and especially their friendship. Just like everyone else on that day I remember exactly where I was and what I was feeling still today. Thank you for writing such a well written thoughtful story about the horrors of that day and remind us how happy we should be with being alive to make a difference each day. thanks for writing and poating.. Thanks, Sterno
knifethrower chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I think we will all remember where we were and what we were doing when we found out what was happening that day. I know I do. It was a pivotal event which made me appreciate my life and all I had, and made me think about others as well, a reminder that everyone's life is equally precious to themselves and their family and friends. Your story reminded me of all of the feelings and realizations that I experienced that day. Awesome story.
SHUN DI ANDROMEDA chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I have no words to express my feelings about this work. I'm not American, I'm Italian and, that day, I was only a kid.
Today, I've found and read your fic and the very same feelings I had that day are returned back to me in a such devastanting manner... First, I want to thank you, you've been able to carry on the feelings of the many who died and the ones who survived with a few moving words...
Then, I'd like to say that I'm really proud of this fandom and the ones who are a part of it... Because of their sensitivity concerning issues so painful and their skills in describing them.

So, I'm proud of you too.
Charlie