Reviews for Shades of War
Harlie-LOTR-4ever chapter 25 . 7/28
beginning of this book was amazing! I loved Lyandra's character. But it suddenly changed when she Literally Fucked her UNCLES KILLER! What the hell is wrong with her..then she brags to Samaria basically like "Hey can't believe I am pregnant and your not..lolshe is twisted and as mad as Aerys..and alos..Why the Hell did she choose to Let Her Blood Related BROTHER die instead of Aegon..I mean..what the hell talk about family closeness.. I liked Lyandra in the Beginning but after that..no..no way.. I am not saying your story isn't awesome! cause I enjoyed reading it. I loved all the plot twists. I loved how you could just describe how a person look, how they react to things, and how detailed this story is..but I personally don't agree with Lyandra having sex with her uncle's killer, bragging about being pregnant to Samaria, and letting her older brother/best friend die.. I am sorry if this sound mean, I did not intend to hurt anyones feelings.. I just had to state my opinion
Xfy chapter 25 . 3/31
Great Chapter on The Shades of War,so Can you please put up the next chapters to the story now please
Arianna Le Fay chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Such a great story I even cried at Robb execution but all in all it was amazing can't wait to see what you write next your stories are the best !
Abi117 chapter 25 . 3/8/2015
Owwww, this is story has been epic, I loved it very much! Your OC characters are great and the plot you developed was really awesome. I felt very sorry when Samaria and Robb died but everything couldn't go right. I enjoyed this story very much and I'm gonna read your other Game of Thrones stories for sure! I saw that your other stories have a trailer but this one don't, will you make it? :) Just one question, you said that you picture Aegon like Alexander Ludwig, do you picture Lyandra as the girl of the story cover? Who is it? How did you picture Samaria? Thank you!
Runner043 chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Just finished reading your story. Sad to see that King Robb did not live until the end, although I was not surprised.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Runner043 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Have recently found and am enjoying your story. Lyandra has been an interesting character so far, and now I look forward to reading about Samaria.
Disappointed chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I was very much enjoying this chapter until it came to this chapter, I know this is your own character but at the start she was cool but after reading this chapter she suddenly became retarded, who the heck sleeps with their uncles killer right after he kills him in front of their eyes?! And then suggesting to her uncle's killer to lie to her brother by practically saying "oh my sword just slipped on head" (ok that's dramatic) but she also said "maybe it's a good thing"? That's your freaking family! It doesn't matter if she is young or if it's the first time experiencing love, and I know it's just a story but family is family! And she's just immediately siding with the killer!? I was absolutely! enjoying this story but it was all ruined thanks to this chapter, sadly I won't be reading this anymore.
Lady-Finwe chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
awesome story :)
Total Targaryen chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Hard to believe this is actually finished, but I think you did a good job tying up loose ends. I'm so glad that despite everything they've been through, Aegon and Lyandra have their sort of happy ending. Although Robb died, I feel as though you certainly nailed the point that his death was pretty much the deciding factor, and without it, the Targaryen-Stark alliance might not have won the war.
Bronte chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
Good work with this story! I've loved reading it
It's so satisfying being able to finish a story like this - everyone seems to just stop half way through :(
HermioneandMarcus chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
excellent story
Lucy Greenhill chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
LucyRider17 chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Gosh, it was like "yay, they're going to win, crap now they're captured...and then finally, yay they won and got their sort of happily ever after" :)
purple sky always chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Great ending.
holdinghisheart chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Oh, that was such an unbelievably beautiful ending! Don't you think that you hurried it, or that it was bad; it was completely flawless! :D Thank you so much for writing this, it was such an amazing story! :)