Reviews for Shades of War
Runner043 chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Just finished reading your story. Sad to see that King Robb did not live until the end, although I was not surprised.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Runner043 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Have recently found and am enjoying your story. Lyandra has been an interesting character so far, and now I look forward to reading about Samaria.
Disappointed chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I was very much enjoying this chapter until it came to this chapter, I know this is your own character but at the start she was cool but after reading this chapter she suddenly became retarded, who the heck sleeps with their uncles killer right after he kills him in front of their eyes?! And then suggesting to her uncle's killer to lie to her brother by practically saying "oh my sword just slipped on head" (ok that's dramatic) but she also said "maybe it's a good thing"? That's your freaking family! It doesn't matter if she is young or if it's the first time experiencing love, and I know it's just a story but family is family! And she's just immediately siding with the killer!? I was absolutely! enjoying this story but it was all ruined thanks to this chapter, sadly I won't be reading this anymore.
Lady-Finwe chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
awesome story :)
Total Targaryen chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Hard to believe this is actually finished, but I think you did a good job tying up loose ends. I'm so glad that despite everything they've been through, Aegon and Lyandra have their sort of happy ending. Although Robb died, I feel as though you certainly nailed the point that his death was pretty much the deciding factor, and without it, the Targaryen-Stark alliance might not have won the war.
Bronte chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
Good work with this story! I've loved reading it
It's so satisfying being able to finish a story like this - everyone seems to just stop half way through :(
HermioneandMarcus chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
excellent story
Lucy Greenhill chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
LucyRider17 chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Gosh, it was like "yay, they're going to win, crap now they're captured...and then finally, yay they won and got their sort of happily ever after" :)
purple sky always chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Great ending.
holdinghisheart chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Oh, that was such an unbelievably beautiful ending! Don't you think that you hurried it, or that it was bad; it was completely flawless! :D Thank you so much for writing this, it was such an amazing story! :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
I love it, amazing job.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Nice ending, I liked it a lot. I'm looking forward to seeing more updates for your other GoT stories! I also look forward to seeing the Thor story getting an update.

Good job!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
This was lovely xx
Emily W chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
I love this story soooo much! I can't wait for the next chapter