Reviews for Casualty of Arrogance and Apathy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Sorry hated the ending tony is a field agent not a sit on his ass and watch everyone else do the hard work kind of guy his always hated sitting behind a desk bad ending to a good story
bobdog54 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Enjoy this story every time I read it! Tony would make an excellent director.

Great story.

Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Love it x
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
newgal chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
good job
luramos chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
MUITO BOM!
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh This story is one of your best. I would love to see how Tony does at his new job and how the trio end up getting.
Amberle-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Please fix the first sentence of this story. The first sentence of a story needs to be understandable; the first sentence should have the readers asking themselves a question. I won't read this story because the first sentence is terrible, which says to me (and other readers) that you're not a good writer. I have read some of other stories; you have the potential to be a good writer if you would correct your grammar and other bad writing habits. If you're ever inclined to rewrite your stories, I can help.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
i love this. thats all i have to say.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Great read
I really enjoyed it
Great write!
Kudos
Blade
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow! That was a great story! Poor Tony! But everything came out great in the end! :D
meangene1976 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awesome story! Loved it! Glad their was a happy ending! Its writers like you that make life worthwhile! Thank you for that! Have a blessed day! :)
lizzievee chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Not a fan of the Terrible Trio, are you? Great story. Thanks for sharing.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow, this was some perfect story. I am not much into Tim or Ziva so this one really made me read it in one breath. Excellent piece really, so much love for Tony and well deserved. I could not help but wish that SECnAVs decision really came true, it would have been so awesome )
This is a well written piece, especially all the talks and calls, they are really masterwork. I enjoyed the reading very much, thank you ) Make more of those, could you? )
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awesome story even if I had wanted to jump in and kill that SOB John for hurting Tony. So what was the trios reactions? Angry? Jealous? What happens to them other than being fired? Who becomes the new MCRT now that McGee and David are no longer on it? And with Gibbs still retired and Tony the new NCIS Director? Although, I don't think that a better person could have been picked than Tony. Even if he didn't have any education.