Reviews for This Skin I'm In
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Be honest.. s there any reason for anybody, anybody at all to have faith in Bella. remember who we are talking about.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Jake has never had this problem so now your gonna make him a rapist of all things.
I dont think you have one decent twilight story. Nothing well written, nothing well thought out and certainly nothing that maintains even the slightest integrity of the characters or the universe they inhabit. You dont even have a handle on Bella and thats about as easy a thing for a beginning writer to get. The poroblem is not that this is amaturish its that its just trite and so cliche and contrived it wasnt worth the time to read.
ilovejessssss chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
sad to see you havent update this story in a while, it is really excellent! hope you return to it some day!
WhackedB chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
An intriguing twist on canon. I have never seen this premise (and I have read a lot of fics)! Kudos to you - very creative.
Ruon jian chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
I loved this chapter. It was the small things like Charlie's calling Bella baby and her noting that he hadn't done that since she was little and Jacob referring to Charlie as 'the man who had been a second father all his life'. I loved your view on Charlie and Jacob and how it shone through in this chapter. A lot of fic writers forget that one of the main reasons Charlie himself is team Jacob is because he's known Jake his entire life and not that's how he knows he' good for Bella thet they're good for each other. crap now I have Charlie/Jake feels.
twilightlover212 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
So Charlie comes out with a gun and Jake is naked and there is a wolf in the back yard not to mention the garage is destroyed! I do wonder how they will explain this to him! Cant wait to read more
ChrissiHR chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Poor Charlie, lost his table and his garage in one night.

Love the way you described Bella's change in perception after the imprint, the way the veneer of pretty is stripped from the vamps so Bella finally sees the rot and decay beneath the surface. They really do sound so corpse-like. Awesome description. I can't wait to read more!
PinkAnnaBanana chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what happens!
kselzer chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Well, eww. Never thought off them that way. But then I've always been a wolf fan; can't stand the cold.
corkykellems chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Bet Eddie did'nt see that coming...But I'm sure He will
not give up so easy...So glad Bella wised up...More More
multibodoke chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
HI! just re-reading this story hoping that you update it soon... something is bothering me, now, its the all "f*king thing" with wild female wolf... I mean, Jake is not a regular wolf, he is a horse-size shapeshifter... really, with regular female wolfs?... and what if they gots pregnant, they would bare wolf-pups that spontaneous shape in humans sometimes? no, sorry, no... please update it! I really want to know what will happen next
titaniumpower7 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
please continue this story, it is so good (:
weekaa1313 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
ouww good luck with your fiction!

& this, well...where's the update? we're impatient here... you have definitely an intriguing plots 'hon.

#so, maxiarigatoforsharing!
Wolves Rule71 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Omg! Love the story. Hope you update soon! Well if were all still here! lol

Hugz
Wolves Rule
naive sweet girl chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
I cant wait to read more...bella was right: there were a lot of feelings and words not soplen between her and jake and also so much had happened between them that they needed to be honest with each other...so happy that jake imprinted on bella finally and that bella ended her relationship with edward...waiting for more;)