Reviews for A Bet is a Bet
Kagamicchi30 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
That was sexy :3 kagami was very sexy with that lap dancing / I really like uke kagami hehe~3
Neko-Setra chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Omg I died reading this! It was so great XD and im totally looking into the sequel!
Anya chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
It's fucking worth following up! Please (2013) don't know if you have already done that XD.
Kagamichin chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
And here I am sending to you my proper review ;D

Why I like your writing. Talking about A bet is a bet.

We have this scenario where Kagami doesn’t want to lose. It is a common one, but it is how Kagami is! He doesn’t want to lose!
The narrative has details, you don’t skip things (meaning that you don’t rush things) and still you don’t lose the focus. You get the reader entertained. Also your way to write is quick, it’s easy… you work well with the words.
Personally talking, I like to read this kind of situation: “A sudden image of the blue-haired boy showering invaded Kagami's mind, filling it with thoughts of tanned skin, a toned body, and rivulets of water running down each crevice of muscle as he rinsed the soap and grime from his body.” And: “Aomine's lack of clothing, paired with the same hungry look as before, was doing funny things to certain parts of the power jumper's anatomy.” It is where the character starts to notice that things aren’t how it was supposed to be. Well it’s the trigger for the climax!
I think the main thing that people like here is that Kagami was giving to Aomine a lap dance. And the way that you described it was great! Starting from the fact that Kagami was reluctant with everything.
I like this phrase, it’s so Kagami!: "Fine. But, you tell anybody about this and I will kill you."
THIS: “His desire to touch the tantalizing body before him spiked when Kagami dropped down and all but offered his ass to him” was a great way to shows why Aomine was enjoying that much.
The way Kagami provoked Aomine and started to be into all that little game, even though he was so shy and ‘I will not do it’ moments before.
The words that you choose when you write are somewhat different or maybe hmm how can I say it… well your words and descriptions aren’t “coined terms”? the ones that people usually use… I don’t know if I’m making sense here now… let’s say that it’s different from what you usually see out there.
Even when Kagami is completely under Aomine’s spell (;D) you made him has a bit of ‘consciousness’ , after all he won’t accept everything so easy. But then we have Aomine who will do everything to have Kagami in his way. He wants, he will take because he is the king, he is Aomine and he is the only one who can top Kagami.
Kuroi Chi no Akuma chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I just finished watching Kuroko no Basuke and I absolutely love this pair! Your story was just amazing and I loooooove it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
TSUKI-CHANN! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME FANFIC! ONEGAI TSUKI-CHANN! MARRY ME!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
shit please continue this tsuki-chan! you are my god now if you continue this even further. THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ FOR OVER 4 YEARS! MARRY ME TSUKI-CHANN! CONTINUE THIS PLEASE PLEASE! 3 I REALLY LOVE IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEARTT3
mamita chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, lol, I hope they do more fics, is well, thank you and kisses.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! w
mamita chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple AominexKagami, especially since Kagami is my favorite, I hope they make more fics, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
BlvckWeeknd chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
After so many months of seeing couples on tumblr from kuroko no basuke I finally decided to watch it wonding what's the big idea? I was seriously sad it was over but I realized FANFICTIONS EXIST! xD I like fangirl'd throughout this whole thing it was marvelous and amazing I absolutely LOVE this :D
SullyR chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
A bet's a bet, eh? I'd loose that bet in less than ten seconds! Please, let Aomine know I'm here! Or Kagami! ...
(o-o) or both.
dwindling flame chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I could have sworn I reviewed this when I read the first chapter.

Whatever, tho, I still love it as much as I did reading it a second time.

And I totally agree with a continuation. You wrote really amazing things in that one chapter that makes me crave more of your KNB fics.

Welcome to the KagaMine fandom! :D
Theresa chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is too amazing for my mind to comprehend! You you should try writing MuriGami next. You know, Murasakibara x Kagami. It would be really intresting. Don't forget to write more! _
AniFreakZ chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
yes! A sequel please! I'm so happy that AoKaga fics are increasing! This pairing needs more love X3 and I really liked your plot,kagami is so cute!