Reviews for Just A Taste
hypercell chapter 4 . 9/26
Where was this prompt posted? This is awesome, I loved it!
shadowsteed chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
This story just became my next favourite fanfiction, I really love it and I would be happy if you would write a sequel some day. :) I love the Alpha, he has become one of my favourite characters. :)
kasey chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
U should do a sequel where the Alpha comes back for Sam.
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Simply put - this was a beautifuly crafted piece of writing! Sam ability to sacrifice and totally exposing his vunerability to get Dean back was a wonderful reminder of what those Winchester boys are all about - being brothers. You wrote the Alphavampire so compellingly you could feel his need and subsequent undoing of control when it came to Sam and his 'blood' that it made my skin itch. That he shared a psychic link with Sam was an added bonus, a poke back to S1 & S2, allowing him to know what had driven Sam through to his demon blood addiction & then into future seasons - it all being about Dean. And yay Dean is now earthbound and a young Luke is also free... which hopefully means you are planning an (AU) follow on at some point - please!
carocali chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
So sorry it's taken so long to finish your story. I love the way you wrapped everything up and how the alpha actually kept his promise; puts a nice twist on that character. Perhaps you could revisit that down the line?

Wonderful stuff! So glad to get a good Sam story every once in a while. Feel free to keep going.

ccase13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I love how this one worked out. I like it better than the show version.
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Though this was the final chapter of the story I really enjoyed it. You did a great job and I loved the ending you gave it. I hope something comes of that as well, though I haven't seen all of season seven yet so I haven't watched the first few of season eight. Yet if they do bring something up like that it woould be cool to see what they do later on.

murphy9202 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Great story! Glad Sam got Dean back. Is Sam really free or is the Alpha so addicted to Sam's blood he will track him down to get more? Will there be a sequal?
LotRia chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Hm... I would definitely like to see a sequel to this where the Alpha does give in and go back for Sam. Overall this was really well written and entertaining. I'll be watching for future stories!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Awwww, I'm sorry to see this story end, but I'm very happy that the spell worked and Sam got Dean back. Looks like Luke will be in good hands with Jody, and he has gained a family that is super special. The Alpha vamp will just have to deal with not having more of Sam's blood too. (Though I'm sure there are some extra stories left in you about the two of them! lol *fingers crossed*) Sam and Dean belong together, and I'm sure that they were both able to sleep better once Dean was back. Too bad Sam had to go through what he did, but it was worth it, and typical of what the brothers will do for each other. Luke got to see that devotion and love up close, which can only help his outlook on the world, after being with the Alpha for so long. I'm glad Sam was able to save him, and that Jody took him in.

Thanks so much for writing this story! I hope your Muse visits you again, with more stories about Sam and the Alpha! Take care!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Yes, definitely loved it. Great idea on how Sam could get Dean back from Purgatory and love how you wrapped it up. Had me worried about those other vamps for a few minutes, though. Great job!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Ahhh I'm hooked to this only 2 chapters left?
Omg did u watch the new epi? I was happy and upset then excited
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Very good chapter, glad the Alpha, so far, seems to have a sense of honor.