Reviews for Bloody Hunger
AM83220 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
So has this enjoyable and intriguing story been discontinued? It's been eight months since there was an update:(
Layla chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This stories alright, update your 'sucker punch.' One though. That was way better. One of the best stories I've seen. Seriously, don't post up a story if your not gonna finish it.
owlhero chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Nice job with the quickening pace of the beginning with Zack. The multiple mistakes on all sides brings a sense of realism to the story.

Zack's attitude of going with the flow matches his on the fly planning. Turning his protecive nature into guarding his assets seems like a process from older brother to a smart agent.

I have to wonder if I am reading more into Zack's possible thoughts as the other agent asks about Cody? Any possible negative thoughts about him?

I love the medical and technical description you used as Cody is shot in the leg.

Using the handcuffs as a tag for the present and past is a nice literary device. The wedgie brings a memory of a mention at the hotel of Zack doing the same thing. It just emphasizes the lack of a relationship between the brothers. Now Bailey doing it is just an embarassment of another level.

Zack's death defying jump was risky but all him.

The training itself is an hopefully obvious example of thinking on your feet.
AM83220 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Thank you for continuing this! I'd kind of lost hope that you would. This was another good chapter, but after so long I'm really looking forward to the twins being reunited. Even more importantly, I want to see the explanation for why Zack has been parted from his brother all these years.
The Queen's Fabler chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
That is a really good start to a story. It would be awesome to see how they would do as secret agents after that episode on Suite Life on Deck. Update soon.

-Fabler
owlhero chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
It just goes to show you even the best agents can screw up sometimes with Cody's situation.

Love the details you put Cody's thinking of the different situation, It brings more reality to the story with the dissection of the pros and cons and his situational awareness. The normal description you put in detailing Cody's perilous situation was wonderful. It pulled me back into the story.

At the same time, you allowed Cody's spirit to shine with the desire not to kill and his failed attempt to hold his internal promise to himself.

Tacking the story back to the show added a bit of connectivity with the actions of the twin agents.

Good idea to remind us of Zack's mission limitations conflicting with his brotherly protection. Cool grenade shock there. It stunned me. I am the aftereffects of the grenade will come into play later?

For one Cody its from one fire into the next.

Of course Zack would have somone an RPG into a building! What else would he do? Let's hope it does not kill who intended to save? talk about a twist from the hotel pranks.

Good luck with the exam.
Long story chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I like the mention of Cody prefer working under the shadow than head-on battle and him being less muscular than others agents, it gave me a relief that Cody isn't a muscle guy here although good in fighting.

The details of the spy elements are also fantastic. Did you watch many spy movie?

The head of building's security must be a big dumb idiot to equip his men with silencers and the floor with thick carpet.

I like the effect when you pulled putting "A mistake" in its own paragraph.

Stevenson's appearance here is interesting. It shows that he's not just the man on cushion behind the screen. And I love his line "I lied" and how he said what government officials will believe when they see a guy in a suit with an official-looking pass hanging around his neck.

About the fighting scene. I sure can imagine how things go and which part of the body swings where and hits where at first read, like how the palms land on the floor and the body arcs and the feet kicks upward into the jawbone. But somehow though, there isn't enough with pacing. More short sentence perhaps? Not sure though.
owlhero chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Glasgow an interesting for this mission, I must say. The old paranoid saying about always watching your friends comes to mind. Anyway...

I love the way you had or not have Zack show his emotions with the cell phone throwing and his heart almost beating out of his chest and kicking the chair. You show Zack's fear for his brother (as he should) but turn it into almost subtle elements as they are almost controlled by his training.

Thr flashback has dying to figure what Zack could done to be in this much trouble. How funny. It turns out what Cody said at the hotel was true: Zack did end up in jail. Is there any backstory to Zack's trouble by any choice.

But I have to wonder how they became so distant since the boat? I understand their careers get in the way but not this much. I suspect something deeper...

Well it seems as though Stevenson is more than meets the eye...

Cody'scene seems almost like out of an old spy or James Bond classic film but thankfully you showed he makes a mistakes. the curve with silencer was cool, added an element of surprise I did not expect.

Big brother to the rescue...Maybe.
CravingMore chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This story is getting better by the chapter. And I love how quickly you update your story as well :p
Long story chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Finally! You're back! To write another story . . . And I'm more than happy to find that it's a secret agent story!

I like this feeling when I realize there is so much potential to a story when reading the early chapters. Zack shadowing Cody, Cody getting real mad at Zack, Zack got kicked into a wall and left an indent on it, that means either a soft wall or a superhuman strength is involved.

However though, I think the too-many subordinate-clause-on-the-front sentence construction make the story pretty tiring to read. Hard to get into the actions.

I totally love the part with the security guards. The exact same words for the narration and dialogues. . . I felt trolled! Love it! Lol out loud! Hahahahaha! x)

Impatient to read the next chapter!
owlhero chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I will be honest. This was the beginning I expected but I have full faith in your reasons why that is.

The way Cody acts coming into the building is different but similar to the way he acts late at the hotel and on the boat where he tries to stay as clean as possible. It adds a dimension to his character and humor as well. As the builidng desciption, it have me just enough for me to picture it in my mind.

The same with Zack and his weight lifting. The same with shadowing his brother. Always the protector or backup. It correlates with the character and what I would suspect would practice at certain securoty divisions as well. Always have backup on hand.

You really put a lot of thought in this even creating a double background persona for Cody's job. As for Bailey, sort of funny for her to be the die- hard workacholic. The touch systems seem right on for a secret agency, having advanced systems. But it does leave a sort of overtechified agency being too relient on such things. It appears that is not the case here.

I did not realize this but Stevenson seems to be a very lackluster boss for Cody, almost he's imtimdated by him. Maybe I am wrong. If could be due the wonderful job Cody had done before. Just a thought.
AM83220 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
A very intriguing beginning! Let me tell you, I can't help hoping Cody is able to beat Zack, given all of the times Zack got the better of him during their childhood.
owlhero chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow, another completely new, wonderful idea! I cant wait to see the next part.

I can tell you created a history behind this with Zack's thoughts as he is facing Cody and the mention of a target. I must admit my odd sense of humor came out as they both are fighting in suits. The fight scene was so techincal with exact detail. Pretty good. For some reason, you took a jab at movie fighting with the way Zack impacted on the wall.
purplecitrusella chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ooh. Great start. I shall read.