Reviews for The Death of Kim Possible
tompitz chapter 1 . 1/11
I just finished reading all the chapters, and I can only say, BRAVO! You have succeeded to do what major published authors have failed to do; you made me cry! You made me laugh and cry out loud and hold my attention from beginning to end. After reading Misunderstanding and this sequel I can only say one thing, your good!
lesbinope chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Oh thank god. I wasn't so afraid of them dying the first time because it wasn't near the end of the story, but this time you had me on the end of my figurative seat (I read on my bed). Thank you, thank you, thank you for not killing them and writing such nice Kigo stories for us to enjoy!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Kevin? Who's . is that a typo? Love this book
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Best story ever! Good work. Please write more.
cwesthawk chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Haha! Yes, nice follow-up to the last chapter. Very well played, my friend.
cwesthawk chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
OMGWTFBBQ! As if the first Kim allegedly died wasn't enough. NO!
cwesthawk chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Great transition scene. Betty's reaction is classic. Onward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Well, the gang's all here! Well, as much of the gang as we're going to need, I imagine. And now we get to see what all of the hub-bub is about. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
cwesthawk chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
You're better than I am. I couldn't do voice dictation to save my life. I *have* to type by hand. Then again, I'm running Linux, so... XD

Well, at least Kim and Shego are able to operate openly in front of Will Du now. That'll make things a little easier. Ron and Yori is with them now, too. So that makes things safer... for Ron. ;-) Now it's a matter of getting down to business with this mysterious mission that so many countries are willing to conscript Team Possible to get done.
zarien chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
good job keep it up
cwesthawk chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Wow! Eighteen countries willing to back up GJ on forcing Team Possible into a mission. It must be big, if they want Ron THAT badly. LOL! It'll be interesting to find out what it is... and how Kim and Shego handle it.
anon chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
Some words are missing letters and this could use a once over.
cwesthawk chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
Great to have you back, Darthsquirt! This was a great transition/set-up chapter. It was enlightening knowing that Ron and Yori were considering the possibility of deception... very realistic. And Cyclops? LOL! Three guesses as to who THAT informant is and the first two don't count. ;-) I'm loving it. Keep up the good work!
Honulicious chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Shego and yori knew each other before? Hmm training or girlfriends? Sorry i don't remember that far back in this story.

I wonder what kigo has in mind... Ha ha funny
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 13 . 12/20/2012