Reviews for When Summer Sets
PyreflyPrincess chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Simply beautiful, you really captured the characters and the heart wrenching reality of the game. Tears everywhere. ;_;

Simple and pure and perfect. I also really loved how you never mentioned Tidus' name (except in the very beginning).

Kudos to you, friend.

Mikenikes23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was really good.
star.everlasting chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You just about made me cry.
You're an amazing author and I absolutely love your writing style. It's so perfectly delivered, and I'm very proud to say that not many stories can make me cry, but reading only two of yours made me want to wail.
This is amazing )
Miss Evana chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I don't know FFX well, your story is one of my first in this fandom, but I was very moved by your story and it makes me wanting to read other fanfictions... Amazing, really, your words carry me away... you seem to be a pretty good writer.
colormeahotmess chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was too great! Definitely one of the best Tidus/Yuna stories I've read. You captured their relationship and inner conflicts beautifully.
Setsuna.xo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
this was absolutely amazing.
i honestly cried, everything was written beautifully and im still crying
absolutely beautiful..
dreamwidth chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read, (though perhaps I am slightly biased - it can't be helped). But I loved everything about this. You've captured both of them so, so, SO well. And the way they interacted with each other... it was so beautiful. The flow and the chemistry in the story is unbelievable. I was so close to shedding tears halfway through reading it. You could really feel what they felt, see what they saw. I believe this story shows their relationship perfectly. Soft, gentle, passionate. All of that can be found in this piece.

I am so grateful that you dedicated this piece to me. It's just... amazing. Thank you so so much. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. JUST LIKE YOU.