Reviews for Kise-rella
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw I thought this was really cute! I really like how you make it a play within a story/play, it's nice and different :)

I felt bad that Kise had to stink (why?) and that Kurokocchi didn't want anything to do with him, but other than that I could totally see poor Kise as a Cinderella type, being abused and whatnot, yet also being kind and forgiving.

Aomine and Midorima as the evil step-sisters was cute too! I can't wait to read your other fairytale stories!
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I picked up Alice in Wonderland, Story of Evil(?) Kuroshitsuji, and Hetalia 3 (XDDD *rabu* ...Though here'd the llama come from?)

XDD This fic made me lol XP Nice! XDD Everyone's characters are seriously funny XD Specially Akashi XPP
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Uwwwaaaannhh! Ai loved it XD
After all the depressing things I read today and all the tears I shed, Author-san, this beautiful humourous Kise-rella was the exact thing I needed! Aaa! *gives you a crushing hug* XD LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT! ROFL "billboard chest" XD I loves how you portrayed everyone! xD KUROKOCCHI, my prince! uwwaaahhh!
Yuu chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hilarious! you're a genius! :D
Merixel chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Takao is so cute! It made me laugh, especially Aomine ("Mwahaha, take that, bitch!", "check that! She has no boobs!" XD).
Random Reader - Yume chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I've been really busy and I just read this right now... and it makes me remember once again why I have you on my favorite authors list. I just love this.

And here I thought I'll never find a parody of Cinderella that is as good as Cinderfell (from a different series though) but you proved me wrong. Kise-rella has its own unique beauty that made me love this parody.

Thank you for this fic. Hope you write more wonderful things like this.
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You know I kinda lazy reading this because there's a lot of failed fairytale fanfiction.
BUT THIS IS A SUCCESS!

So funny
Lylia00 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
It's funny and good job! I like it :)
Yui Kagamine chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
i have the idea to write some crossdressing cinderella too! but i suppressed the urge because i had already wrote one for vocaloid, oh well..
it's a nice, cute and funny story XD can't stop laughing when reading it
i love how kuroko is being fitted there, as a prince! *A*
but i feel sorry for him, all the 'ladies' are superior to him in terms of height *#ignite-passed to the face#
i wonder where did miyaji, kimura, and ootsubo came from, but well, it's not that matter
aokuro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
at first i didn't laugh but it's getting funnier line by line. i laughed at akashi's magical scissor. xD it's hilarious...
and the way kuroko becomes kuroko to hide his identity as the prince. XD
good work!
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is really funny xD I cracked up so many time haha keep up with the stories :3
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 9/26/2012