Reviews for Fifteen Acres of Broken Glass
I always comeback to this all the time and hope for more :(. Are you continueing it because I'd really love to see her meet Steve and the others in this verse
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 4 . 7/20
I'm disappointed that this seems to be done. You wrote Toni's downward spiral brilliantly, established great relationships all around, etc. Really there is nothing in the story that I would complain about. I wish that there was more for me to read.
Regin chapter 4 . 6/27
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
vyrn chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow okay so this is kind of the greatest thing ever and i know you haven't updated in forever and i kinda want to hate you but i can't because you're amazing, damn you, damn you so much for your brilliance this fic is incredible

ps your fic/chapter titles give me life theyre incredible youre incredible i hatelove you so much (but mostly love) please never stop being incredible ok bye
Poor Toni, but amazing story. So sad you stopped updatind
Arthena818 chapter 4 . 5/27
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update, because I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like this fanfic and I want to know how Toni handles being...well, Toni. So, yeah. Please update.
vyrn chapter 4 . 5/26
This is absolutely brilliant and you haven't updated in nearly 2 years and I'm freaking out damn you for your erratic updates asdfghjkl you're amazing
Jesus this is good. I finally try out a genderbent fic and now my standards have been set way too high. Whatever, this is amazing.
Sbear.72 chapter 4 . 2/24
No but this is literally one of my favorite things ever and I always find myself rereading all of it and waiting in agony for more it's so brilliant you are amazing
nowyoucanseemepokemon chapter 4 . 1/25
We never even got to JARVIS :( This story is just heartbreaking in its own way, with Toni trashing her life. Its so sad, I just can't wait until Steve comes in to fix her. Btw, are you going to include Steve as Captain America? Cause that wouldn't exactly make sense without the Super Soldier project than HER DAD worked on.
Ashies chapter 4 . 1/24
This story is just amazing. Completely amazing. I absolutely love Toni's character and how detailed everything is. Seriously, it's probably the best female Tony story that I've ever read.
With that being said, I am going to beg that you please, please update soon:)
msmystery1357 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love this fanfic. It's honestly one of the best ones I've ever read I love how long the chapters are and the way they're paced. So will you PLEASE update.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 4 of your chapters, and still looking for chapters 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!

Ps. I am in love with your writing, your character, and the emotions you display. I cried as I was reading this, because you hit Tony Stark and his character straight on, and unlike the rest of the avengers, and well, batman, he's the most relatable.
The Accomplice chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Oh this is fantastic! I normally don't read/like changed gender fics, but this has vastly exceed my expectations. And if you don't mind (or even if you do :D) I'm going to favorite it! I would love to read more if/when you update, but until then, just know that I love it!
Qwerty124 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014