Reviews for Slenderman's Assistant
Millie the Kitty chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
There had better be another chapter! This is very interesting. When you write about Arthur's weak point, are you gonna use Francis Francey-pants? But please, write another chapter!
madmansdaughter chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Good story please continue
4tailedkitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Poor poor POOR Arthur. i love his pursinality though. too bad
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
this is a great story. I really wish it could continue.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I like it so far!
Taylor Dutton chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
My friend is terrified of Slenderman, and when ever she comes to my house I try to get information out of her. She freaks out any time I metion him. One night , we started talking about witchcraft which we are both VERY fond of. She showed me an App on her phone that was a catagory of her favorite spells. She was showing me the genres when she stopped. There was one she had never seen before called mythical creatures. She hadn't bought it or updated the App. The very first spell was one to pretect her against Slenderman. She freaked, dropped her phone, and moved to the very corner of my bed. As far away from the phone as possible. That is what made me start my research on Slenderman, and I have found he can minipulate electronics. So tell me, is Slenderman real. Yes... and I will continue my research until he comes after me, too. Which will be pretty hard because I have 2, and soon 3, protection spells on me. TAKE THAT SLENDERMAN... NOW BACK OF MY FREAKING FRIENDS!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Dude...this story idea is awesome! Please continue!
Timothy chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Hey Brohaz! Soooooooooo, am loving the story, thanks for writing! Teehee! That's like telling someone you had a nice day when they didn't evwen ask... Well, not really like that, but, I don't know, similar context or something? Vhatevs. YES! I LIKE THIS STORY- ummmm, mucho? Once again, saying weird things because I can... Ehm, yeah... AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Umm..cool..
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
That is so damn cruel. Poor Tino.
Zingfox chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Authe is older then people think cause he was taken when cars first came out thus the use of the term automobile not car
Germerica chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
And the plot thickens! :D

Let me take a moment to thank you: when I first read this and reviewed, you said that it was discontinued. However, you continued anyways and now you're working on a very intriguing tale! So thank you for not giving up on this fic and for continuing.
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Yayz for Artiie being more badass than Gil!
Yayz for Mattie having a brother called Alfred!
Yayz for Toris growing some balls!
Yayz for the chapter being awesome!
Update soon
Silent Phantom gal chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
... This... Is... AWESOME! I wonder who from Arthur's life will show up...
Anon chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
THIS IS AWESOME But I would just like to say the game for Slenderman is just called 'Slender'. Info you may not know: The tale of Slenderman appears to have originated from Germany
(Where he was called Der groƟmann) So maybe Ludwig could pop up somewhere in the story :D
Hope you update soon!