Reviews for The Golden Stranger: One Shots
Chelstar chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Omg just read the first short and I'm crying from laughing so hard
ArmyWife22079 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Oh here's an idea for you- vegeta and shingo get into a troll match and training embarrassing stories about trunks and usagi- and what if vegeta was scared of cats- ie luna and Artimis (you have yet to add them into your stories)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
loved this chap and cant wait for more! :P
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
can't wait to see how serena's parents handle the news, I do hope you continue these lil oneshots! :P
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
oh i LOVED THIS!

how vegeta is taunting trunks is just hilarious, keep it up!

on to chapter 2!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
next chapter please..
UsaMusa chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
oh please tell me that you continue writing, I really want to know if there will be wedding and it would be good to read about the birth of the son of usagi and trunks and all that that implies, like watching grandpa vegeta. really enjoy reading this beautiful couple usagi / trunks ;)
Krissy chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
XD love it! Great chapter. I can't wait for the update.
serena4ever2006 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this sooooo much! Can't remember the last time I laughed soooo hard. I love your writing style! Can't wait to read more!
UltBlonde chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
The dad's reaction was priceless! I can't wait for the wedding one shot. Why is Vegeta the King of Trolls? Maybe I missed something. I still love your writing, you do a fantastic job. Please keep them coming! I love this, I am reading in all my free time.

Also the way you portray Vegeta is so comical. I love his snark, and witty comebacks. You rock! :)
devafiend chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
funny and cute! can't wait to read what happens at the wedding or when trunks meets haruka! gonna be so much fun!
love it! update "history"! pleassssseee! with a cherry on top ;P or the next time you feel inspired!
MinakoTrickster chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Lol, and now I see some of the major missing parts of the original story. I think this is perfect, especially for that universe and any unanswered questions anyone might have.
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
You and your inspirations. I sware
AnaFrost chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Buahahahaha Shingo, king of trolls! Can't wait for the next oneshot. These sure are fun. :D
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I loved it! I enjoyed seeing how they figured out how Usagi was pregnant. I really would have liked to see how Haruka's reaction to the whole sex tape. That would have been hilarous to have read, but I am looking forward to your next one shot.