Reviews for Everybody Talks
Si.Crazy chapter 20 . 3/5
I completely loved this story! It had everything, drama, romance, angst, smut... it was quite the ride to read it all.
Thank you for such an amazing piece!
Now excuse me while I go read all your other works :D
Pharies chapter 20 . 11/5/2020
This was so much fun to read! Hopping through Europe. Dealing with a bratty Rebekah had me giggling. The ups and downs were woven together well. Good job!

~Tori
zpire chapter 20 . 11/4/2020
Omg! I loved your story so much, I expect more caroline and klaus soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2020
That was just so painful to go through ong the feeeelssssss im dying here ok?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2019
I absolutely loved your story . The hopeless romantic in me was arguing for Caroline to drop everything and go to Portland with Klaus and the feminist in me was arguing for her to figure herself out and go to Chicago, my feminist side won so i was happy when she decided to go to Chicago though my hopeless romantic side was sobbing genuine tears of emotional sadness lol it was a very good fanfiction that had me hooked from start to finish. The ending wasn't quite how i expected it to be but it was still very good, thank you for sharing your story.
Klarolineisotp chapter 7 . 11/16/2019
still don't like the whole kol isn't a mikaelson thing and rebekah and kol seem wrong ahh. klaroline is coming out nicely tho and the sexual tension is killing meee
Klarolineisotp chapter 4 . 11/16/2019
not keen about the whole kol isn't a mikaelson and that he's a rapist cos I love him but everything else is great!
GyreHost chapter 17 . 9/23/2019
Klaus...again? You dumb ho. Stop jumping to conclusions!

I love your story btw :)
amcke1991 chapter 20 . 8/18/2019
I loved it! I liked that it wasn’t all happy sunshine and rainbows. So good!
amcke1991 chapter 13 . 8/18/2019
Hahaha CRINGE!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2018
I read the end message buy even if he is sorry i still feel like its a form of sexual assault...its called taking advantage of a girl. Spike her drink. Get her drunk. Coerce her to have sex with you. She's not gonna say no if she barely knows where she is. Its a form of rape. I hope they discuss this further..but i love the story so far!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2018
This story gave me such a warm feeling by the end of it :D

I’m reading it again after so many years. I had seriously forgotten how good it was. Just LOVE it! I have a huge smile on my face right now :)

Seriously though, you’ve given us some of the best fics in the fandom. Thank you for that! :) I’m so glad we have these stories of yours to keep coming back to, especially now that fanon is all we have.

So yeah, thank you for giving us these gems and I hope you continue writing Klaroline :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2018
x
Mxxyy44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
This story is so awesome. Thank you for your amazing work!
Skyscraper15 chapter 20 . 9/20/2017
I know this story has been written like 4 years ago but I just found it and it was a good read, totally amazing and I so love it. Wish there was more.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »