Reviews for The Return
good story. Part three?
misuky7 chapter 40 . 2/5
These two stories were fangtastic. I cannot wait to read another. :3
Josette1807 chapter 40 . 3/26/2014
I hope there will be a sequel. And I want Dawn, Willow, Xander, Giles and the others to find out and help.

I look forward too reading more.
Audrey Whyte chapter 40 . 11/11/2013
Please update soon or start the next installment!
Bre chapter 40 . 9/15/2013
Loved it. Please update
necha chapter 40 . 6/3/2013
Hey just read both your stories found and the return. love them both can't wait for you next story since these both say complete. will Sirius return to HP world how will he deal with being on the hellmouth with dawn and willow and xander and giles and the new slayers. can't wait for your next update.
Gwenlynn chapter 40 . 3/23/2013
A thorougly deligthfull story indeed! I cannot understand that it is not more populair! I hope that you will continue with the next book soon.
APhantasm chapter 39 . 3/20/2013
This is a nice surprise. I hope Dawn and Willow will have a bigger role in the next story.

It would be nice if at least Dawn got to stay with Buffy I think. Or at the very least have a way for Buffy to go back and forth between the worlds.

But that's me I'm a family person. It's why in a lot of my stories I either have Buffy or Dawn returning to be with the other sibling or have them together wherever they go.
kdakmmt chapter 31 . 3/13/2013
So Buffy was kidnapped. it must be tuesday. :P Great read:)
kdakmmt chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
keep up the good work. I'm enjoying this story.
markesii chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Waiting in the next chapter soooo addicted
XanderHunter chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I've got to say this was a very interesting chapter, though I wish you hadn't just blown over everything they had to do to work together.
Philip chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
very good story. I have an idea who put the picture in there. but i will keep it to myself *****cough****Whistler***************cough******. Keep up the good work. chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
I'm loving this story so far. Hope you update again! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Great new chapters! Thanks for making my day, I'm in the path of hurricane Sandy so things have been dreary of story is one of my favorites and I'm always happt to seen new material! I sense some Sirius and Buffy sparkage (if you are gonna pair 'em I'm 100% for that)

Review ya later,