Reviews for Ultimate Tiger Crisis
ToscaThorCat chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
MORE!
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I giggled at the last two sentences XD
grey-zebra chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I love this. Its got everything I like in a fic. I'll be patiently waiting for more to laugh about, like Bronze Tiger's one-liners XD
deemama66 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Waiting for the most interesting tiger and bunny story ever,I love the thought bubbles your kotetsu thinks ...lololol
Alatus chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is quite an interesting story so far. Your use of the radio in the first chapter was a great idea, with it describing what Tiger was up to, despite the broadcast being about Barnaby.

I really like Kotetsu's inner thoughts in the 2nd chapter as well, where he's translating all the different job titles into what they actually mean. I got quite a kick out of that.

Great job so far. It'll be interesting to see how Tiger adjusts to his new working environment. I get the impression he won't have as much leeway to mouth off like he does in the series since he's not a hero.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next chapter.

Alatus
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Ooh, this is really getting interesting! Haha, Bunny as a comedy act, now that is hilarious. Anyway, I hope to read more from you soon! This fic looks like its turning out to be something awesome.
Kurokineko chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I don't understand why this fanfic doesn't have a lot of reviews. This is very original and funny; I'm enjoying every part of it! Kudos to you and your writing skills!
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Will this be a Batman/Superman-esque type of story? Either way, its really interseting, and I can't wait for more.