Reviews for The Old Roads Alphabet
Jenna53 chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
From the way the rest of this went I kind of figured the last chapter would be Zevran's death. It was fitting that it was also Cerys' marriage. You were right, I needed tissues. I really hope you are planning to fill in the gaps with more stories. Thanks.
MelindaOz chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
Continuing to love this series and glomph each new entry. I do wonder how Kathil died, and how long Zevran had Cullen with him afterward. I'm guessing from the later entries that poor Zev did survive his two warden loves, but thank goodness he has the kids. Love the fact that Wynne is a mage-artificer :}

Will be sad to see it finish. Unless you choose to do one for the kids afterwards. Greedy reader is greedy :}
Jenna53 chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
These little snippets are making me very hungry to know what is going on. Thanks.
MelindaOz chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
I'm very much enjoying this series and the snippets tell a whole different story. I'm loving the touches of family life, and everyone copying with their own and others jagged edges and difficult choices. Will you do more with Kathil and her crowd when you run out of letters?
Jenna53 chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Siblings are very good things. Thanks!
Jenna53 chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
I have enjoyed all of these so far, but I loved this one. Thanks.
MelindaOz chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Awhhhh! *melts* After the miscarriage snippet before, which was so sad, I'm delighted to see that Kathil, Zev, Cullen and Cerys all found somewhere safe and protected (by the wardens) to live and serve. And now more babies for everyone :} And good to see that the Anderfel wardens found a use for them.
Jenna53 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I'm enjoying these snippets. I've missed Kathil and company. Thanks.
Saerwen Tabris chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I am glad to see you continuing with these characters. I loved all of the other stories. Thank you for sharing.