Reviews for Stargate Effect
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Please update again soon!
Coltgun chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
And the plot thickens. Valern continues to build bridged and move relations forward. Tevos is friendly and fairly open, but upset that Valern has the spotlight. Sparatus is still upset at loosing to the cosmic equivalent of a toddler, and takes rash action without thinking it through. I'm pretty sure that Turians don't actually want to engage the humans, and I know that humanity wants to avoid such a conflict. I don't know where you're planning on going with it, but I can easily imagine a Tau'ri-Krogan-Turian conflict developing into a Afghanistan/Vietnam style proxy war, at least for a little while. Or an awkward standoff. Or something.

Anyway, if you get stuck, you can always try to talk it out with someone.
As always, good luck on the story development, and I look forward to your next chapter.
Major Simi chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
well looks like Wrex made for an interesting entery, also interestig confesion that Valern made, while i liked it how Sparatus was pissed, well and the end there, but ah well great chapter once again well done, it could have been a bit longer
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Excellent chapter
Kaldi97 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Cool
Naginator chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Nice look forward to more esp with how the asari are portrayed compared to normal with these encounters, feel they are almost like the tokra, wanting to do good but only as they can be the leaders and controllers
Thanatoss chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
An interesting read. I am a big fan of SG:1 and I have to admit I really like how you have merged with mass effect. I like your twist of having the humans make the foolish first contact (I can personally say that I have not seen any cross-overs with mass effect where humans are the aggressors first).

I like the amount of original content you have written into your story, and so far you have done an excellent job of dialogue/political intrigue. I am looking forward to your future chapters. Keep up the great work.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
INTERESTING
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Excellent chapter
Coltgun chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
And so it begins. We've gotten past the opening moves and have made our way into the next phase.
Factions on all sides are making moves. Sparatus is pouting. The Tau'ri are trying to find allies, and Illium is a good and believable choice as it is both an independent planet that can use the support, and thus would be willing to work with the humans, and because it's a planet of great strategic importance is it is a bottleneck of sorts between Citadel Space and the Terminus.

On the topic of adding a recap, that could be a good idea. Things are starting to happen, and it would it might be helpful to have a quick bit to keep things strait.

I can see more descriptive language in this chapter, so good job on that.
And I think I saw something on Batarians. And Ha'taks. This is... relevant to my interests.
Bluesnowman chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
great so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
oh wow thats a grade a cluster fuck there. the sgc is going to rip that captain a new one when they find out what really happened
81507801 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
This...is...AWESOME! Are you still updating this?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Please update again soon!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I've said it once and i'm going to say it gain. Your quality as a writer has improved ALOT! Good job :D
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »