Reviews for Life After Hayate
LockedKeye chapter 17 . 7/30
Lindy X Zafira? I have absolutely no problem with this.

Of course, now you're making me want another Signum X Yuuno fic.
GeshronTyler chapter 17 . 6/27
Thanks for writing a new chapter, an interesting choice of character focus. If things were to develop further between Lindy and Zafira, that would make for some interesting possible developments.

You've made a good effort to remind us that the Wolkenritter would still be one of the TSABs biggest bogeymen for quite some time.
FluxBlade chapter 17 . 6/26
Cool another chapter. Had to laugh at Chrono's reaction to letting Zafira on vacation, which fits, as his favorite support, but at least with the situation going on, I do not think he will have to worry about too much shenanigans from Signum. I have a feeling he would approve of Zafira and Lindy, since he knows that Zafira would keep his mother safe and he trusts his mother wouldn't take advantage of the situation.

Well, it seems that Gaiz is very loyal to her father, but unless the ones in charge are trying to keep the Wolkenritter eyes on her, it seems a bit stupid to keep sending her to bug Chrono, especially since it just infuriates him. The distraction by trying to draw attention makes sense, or it could be since Chrono can't legal do too much to her besides when she steps out of line.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 17 . 6/25
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 4/17
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
Gundum M chapter 16 . 4/7
interesting chapter.
Ahaloburnout chapter 14 . 3/18
Previous review got cut off.

They still have to deal with the emotional after affects of Chrono's attempted assassination. Lindy for one is not gonna let her son outta her sight. And the Wolkenritter have already dialed their edged up to 11. Good Job.
Ahaloburnout chapter 15 . 3/18
Nice to see you're back. As for the conspiracy. Jail is screwed. The army is at his doorstep and they not only have permission but the willingness for orbital bombardment to solve problems. My guess is he's gonna manage to bolt only to run straight into the Wolkenritter. Of course there's still the brains to deal with. And the emotional after affects of Ch
GeshronTyler chapter 15 . 3/17
A very pleasant surprise in my inbox, thank you.

This chapter hit all of my "awwssuumm" buttons. The only thing missing is a Starlight Breaker from our little Miss White Devil. :p

Wow, things have really escalated from the pace one inferred the "canon" conspiracy the "Brains" and their "minion" Jail would have had. Looks like the fact that Chrono, Lindy, and co. simply wouldn't stop poking made them decide to remove the problem once and for all. A geave miscalculation, as we've seen. I feel sorry for the Numbers in all this, though. They're nothing but tools in this, totally dependant and fixated on the Doctor as they are. The chances of them surviving to be captured, and receiving the kind of relatively light punishement of institutionalized rehabilitation seem slim. If they manage to escape, maybe Jail will be inspired to at least to break off any contact with The Brains, and do his own thing. He did seem to have some real feelings for the Numbers- he is, as well, a victim of The Brains and their "Ultimate Desire". Still, Mad Scientist that he is, itd probably best he were to be captured.

Hope we won't have to wait for very long for the next installment, though I understand that inspiration, free time, and Real Life don't mesh as often as we'd like.

Yet again, thanks.
You have a talent with writing, I know little to nothing about this series and only stumbled upon this story on a whim, but I still find it to be incredibly enjoyable!
voidzzz chapter 14 . 2/28
Whoah, just found this gem and I can honestly say that I've greatly enjoyed it! The worldbuilding is gripping, and you present your characters very well. Chrono always was a bit boring to me, but your interpretation really sold me!

Hope you'll continue writing on this, plot is getting interesting and I really want to see some vengeance for Hayate. As an aside, your Knights are exceptional - how much does their master change them, how much of their loyalty is personally given, part of their Belkan code of conduct or simply hardwired as a construct? Man, their lot in life is pretty shitty. :P
GeshronTyler chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Oooh, yeah. Wolkenritter doing what they do best. Also, Scaglietti (or his backers) are getting pretty bold with the Numbers, aren't they? I also heartily approve of the image of Lindy being Badass. I don't suppose that Fate or Nanoha will show up though? It'd be a shame I think if Vita and Nanoha never developed a close relationship, but I suppose these Wolkenritter are just different, since they no longer have Hayate's influence.

Thanks for your time and effort, look forward to more.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
... Well, crap. This doesn't look too good.

Incidentally, I initially misread "Schwalbe Fleiger" as "Schwartz Finger". Yet another reminder that I need to fix up and work on my MGLN/G Gundam fic again...
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
pheonix89 chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Talk about escalation! Did someone convince Skitter to fight the TSAB or something?