Reviews for Life After Hayate
Eleventh Messenger chapter 18 . 6/10
This is what I was waiting to see. Thank you, sir, and may I have another?
jgkitarel chapter 18 . 6/10
This strikes me as reminiscent of someone playing around with Eclipse here, or trying to duplicate the Mariage, just from what was being said. Doubt it's Jail, his ops tend to have more of a flair behind them, designed to shock and awe.
Rai Burnout chapter 18 . 6/10
Nice to see you're still alive and kicking.

Where to begin.

More Wolkinritter on downtime is nice, as well as the look into the fear and prejudice against them.
Sounds like Jail and the numbers are causing more trouble again. Didn't they learn from Quattro getting her face burned off last time?

Some villain.

Here's hoping for more.
B.B. Rain chapter 18 . 6/9
Nice to see this back! And to see young Samuel again!

So...this combat construct locked in the Book...I'm drawing a blank. Canon character, or OC?
LockedKeye chapter 18 . 6/9
Bit of an error in the hostage-taking section: Chrono refers to his team as Javelin.
ichypa chapter 18 . 6/9
It lives!
Kknd2 chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
I love the way you've got an insight into each of the Wolkenritter here. It's the little glimpses into a speculative exploration of their mindset and their place in the old Belkan hierarchy that keep bringing me back to this story, even as the burning question of what will happen next drives me slightly crazy.

NGTM-R, you're a credit to the fandom.
LockedKeye chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
Lindy X Zafira? I have absolutely no problem with this.

Of course, now you're making me want another Signum X Yuuno fic.
GeshronTyler chapter 17 . 6/27/2015
Thanks for writing a new chapter, an interesting choice of character focus. If things were to develop further between Lindy and Zafira, that would make for some interesting possible developments.

You've made a good effort to remind us that the Wolkenritter would still be one of the TSABs biggest bogeymen for quite some time.
FluxBlade chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
Cool another chapter. Had to laugh at Chrono's reaction to letting Zafira on vacation, which fits, as his favorite support, but at least with the situation going on, I do not think he will have to worry about too much shenanigans from Signum. I have a feeling he would approve of Zafira and Lindy, since he knows that Zafira would keep his mother safe and he trusts his mother wouldn't take advantage of the situation.

Well, it seems that Gaiz is very loyal to her father, but unless the ones in charge are trying to keep the Wolkenritter eyes on her, it seems a bit stupid to keep sending her to bug Chrono, especially since it just infuriates him. The distraction by trying to draw attention makes sense, or it could be since Chrono can't legal do too much to her besides when she steps out of line.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
Gundum M chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
interesting chapter.
Ahaloburnout chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Previous review got cut off.

They still have to deal with the emotional after affects of Chrono's attempted assassination. Lindy for one is not gonna let her son outta her sight. And the Wolkenritter have already dialed their edged up to 11. Good Job.
Ahaloburnout chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
Nice to see you're back. As for the conspiracy. Jail is screwed. The army is at his doorstep and they not only have permission but the willingness for orbital bombardment to solve problems. My guess is he's gonna manage to bolt only to run straight into the Wolkenritter. Of course there's still the brains to deal with. And the emotional after affects of Ch