Reviews for The Prince and the Angel
The-Right-Girl chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Awwww!
I can practically see Loki falling for her!
And, of course, Thor falling to the ground!
Funniest chapter ever!
XxintothemoonxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh, I love these two. And I loved GotP! I was wondering if you are going to write a sequel or not. If so, I can't wait. If not, oh well, it was an amazing story. :) Thanks for writing these, they are great.
lollielol chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
So cute
I loved these OS ! if you want to write others .. just do it ! :)
Now that Thor 2 is out I hope to see the sequel of GotP soon
retainerz chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
AHHHH this is too funny xDD
unknown player chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
too cute too cute too cute for my life. Loki's adorable. Love this series of oneshots. Looking forward for more :D
Michaela chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Hello. You are good writer, and I believe you can write a little longer story. I would like it if you gave more detail about everything. Also the more detail would give you longer and better stories. You have a great mind in imagination and you should embrace your writing by using your imagination. Fair well and keep on writing stories!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
D
brooke13243546 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
ERG! Amazing series/story. I LOVE IT! IS there going to be the sequel soon? Or some more one shots? I Look forward to more hopefully!
Kaiya chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
That made me smile!
Hulkishpower chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
That was BEAUTIFUL! Oh I loooove Loki/Herja fluffiness. I just turned in my application to Harvard and I wrote that my favorite pastime is reading LOKI fanfiction. Maybe I was a bit too honest? Haha!
The Yoshinator chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
At least Herja's make-out session with Loki will distract him somewhat from Thor's puke. Please continue the one-shots.
Cc72788187 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
This was so cute! Thank you for the upload! I look forward to more
ktmt1120 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I loved this chapter! It was so festive and hilarious. Drunk Thor is my favorite. Loki and Herja were so precious. Ahh. Love those two. Good job! Have a lovely holiday. :)
MayFairy chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Very cute indeed with all the presents and the Herja/Loki kissing! But oh my god drunk Thor. There is nothing better than drunk Thor and you do it so well! :D

Merry Christmas!
xRDJ603 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
AWWW LOKI! And oh my goodness, drunk Thor made me laugh so hard! A FINE BROTHER. Oh my gosh hahaha. I love these little one shots, with little mischievous kisses before they get together!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »