Reviews for The Prince and the Angel
Fiera Evenstar chapter 5 . 5/16
Cause of my death: Laughter.
Status: Still Contagious.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 4 . 5/16
*insert devilish smirk here*
Fiera Evenstar chapter 3 . 5/16
That was really sweet!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 1 . 5/16
Spiders are creatures of darkness. I'm the kind of person that will remove the spider (squish it if it is small, or trap it if it's big and will squirt if it gets stepped on) because I hate them so much. I tolerate them in nature because they keep down the mosquito population, and I don't like anyone or anything drinking my blood through a crazy straw, no thank you.
that was so funny i loved it
The-Right-Girl chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
I can practically see Loki falling for her!
And, of course, Thor falling to the ground!
Funniest chapter ever!
XxintothemoonxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh, I love these two. And I loved GotP! I was wondering if you are going to write a sequel or not. If so, I can't wait. If not, oh well, it was an amazing story. :) Thanks for writing these, they are great.
lollielol chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
So cute
I loved these OS ! if you want to write others .. just do it ! :)
Now that Thor 2 is out I hope to see the sequel of GotP soon
retainerz chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
AHHHH this is too funny xDD
unknown player chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
too cute too cute too cute for my life. Loki's adorable. Love this series of oneshots. Looking forward for more :D
Michaela chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Hello. You are good writer, and I believe you can write a little longer story. I would like it if you gave more detail about everything. Also the more detail would give you longer and better stories. You have a great mind in imagination and you should embrace your writing by using your imagination. Fair well and keep on writing stories!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
brooke13243546 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
ERG! Amazing series/story. I LOVE IT! IS there going to be the sequel soon? Or some more one shots? I Look forward to more hopefully!
Kaiya chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
That made me smile!
Hulkishpower chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
That was BEAUTIFUL! Oh I loooove Loki/Herja fluffiness. I just turned in my application to Harvard and I wrote that my favorite pastime is reading LOKI fanfiction. Maybe I was a bit too honest? Haha!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »