Reviews for Your Grace - ADOPTED by aushapasha
Mayuri love cullens chapter 2 . 1/14
Nice plot hope you could continue..
mayi84 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
thank you for letting us know! and thank you aushapasha for adopting!
RomaSweet18 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Great first chapter and an even more amazing wording, the speech really suited a well written historic fic, first one in and I am already hooked.
yagalinus0420 chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I think the actual question is...are you looking forward to the first chapter?! Read her stories...you will NOT be disappointed! I knew she would take over Your Grace once I sent her to ya! This story is in the best hands now! I promise you that! ;)
AnnaFraud chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I can't wait! Thanks so much for updating us on the happenings!
yagalinus0420 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Honestly...this story has the potential to be amazing! I just wish the bad reviews didn't get to ya! Maybe if you bounced ideas off someone...you could turn it around! If you need a sounding board...I'd be more than willing to help...just let me know...and don't let the haters get u down...kill em with kindness!
Kathy chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Could you post a chapter to let us know who will adopt the story?
S1203 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Thank you for been honest... and I hope that someone there who love regent period and have talent would wont adopting that charming beginning og story... God luck.
allamericangirl13 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I hope the next author of this story is amazing as you.
dev12586 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Boo :(
MoonShinee chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Write more pleasee :)!
I can't wait till the next chapter :)!
Write soonn!
Debbie White chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Great story so far keep going please! Cant wait for the next chapter! :)
debslmac chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
:):)
beener0701 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Im excited at this story because i love the movie "the duchess" cant wait to see where this goes :)
yagalinus0420 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I really hope you continue this story! I love period pieces! Please update again soon! I know RL gets in the way...but don't let this story go to waste! PLEASE! LOVE IT!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »