Reviews for Want and Need
Mernom chapter 13 . 8h
Hmm, thinking about it team assassin is one of the best teams this Grail War has. With the assassins keeping the servant busy, Kirei deals with the master before he has time to do anything. Assassin's Noble Phantasm is a actually very good for that, since he can effort a few deaths. He can be considered a high class servant, and it's only the fact that all of the others are high class as well that prevents him from dominating. Well, that and Tokiyomi.
Mernom chapter 11 . 7/28
Great chapter. Finally I get to read a story that is not a rewrite of the Canon with different characters.
Mernom chapter 9 . 7/28
This is not several separate confrontations. Kiritsugu's gun was what saved Waver, which shows that you keep an eye on the bigger picture. Very nice. One small thing: IIRC, wounds caused by the origin bullet don't bleed because the bullet causes the same phenomenon with the flesh as it causes with the magic circuits.
Mernom chapter 4 . 7/27
You didn't do Enkidu as the original faker... But it's quite nice anyway. That presence detection is a great boost.
Mernom chapter 3 . 7/26
This will be interesting... Enkidu was the original faker, after all.
Random Guy chapter 15 . 7/12
Kintaro has absolutely nothing to do with gold. NOTHING. Its like saying Einstein is a rock(Ein stein one stone).
Random Guy chapter 6 . 7/12
Manaka. I finally placed her. Shouldn't she be dead or a few hundred years old by the 4th war?
Random Guy chapter 4 . 7/11
Archer: I've got my pride as a king, too. The king of trolls. Trololololololololol
Just read this and this is great.
I want more Archer.
L33t Horo chapter 16 . 6/17
please update
ARandomGuy24 chapter 2 . 6/14
I was under the impression the three families who created the Grail always compete in the war without exception.
MisoaUzuki chapter 2 . 6/11
LOL send to the wrong story for this review, sorry :P XD
MisoaUzuki chapter 1 . 6/11
Please update, This story has so much potential to grow into a masterpiece. It's amazing on how you manage to pull of Kariya and Emiya dynamic very and to top it of Emiya is Caster class which will bring a major twist to the story line since he was always archer or story is well written and has so many theory and question left to be discovered. I notice that it has been two year that you last update and I will respect that you might have gone hiatus or abandon this story.
JY chapter 16 . 5/8
very good story I loved the way you write the characters keep the good work I will be waiting for the next update
Bookeater-otaku chapter 16 . 5/6
It's quite the story. So we'll made too. And the idea of giving the participants the servant they need rather than the one they want is an ingenious concept. I will follow this story with interest in the future. Good job.