Reviews for Want and Need
Batta the Beast chapter 9 . 6/11
Ooooh the contender. Niceee. I like the twist
Batta the Beast chapter 5 . 6/11
This is a fun fun fic. Ahhh, wish it was finished
comrade-elmo1 chapter 9 . 6/9
Archer just wants to be noticed by his "Hero of Justice" senpai. the Kotomine family really seems to like thier food spicy...yorokobe, Shounen! smol Caren and assasin is cute.
"what kind of bowman uses swords in combatAssasin. your mistake was ever assuming the archer class was actually made of archers
comrade-elmo1 chapter 5 . 6/9
awwww Archer wants to impress his future adoptive father lol.
comrade-elmo1 chapter 4 . 6/9
hahahahah Enkidu trolling Arthur is funny.
comrade-elmo1 chapter 3 . 6/9
even EMIYA is not immune to the wholesomeness that is IriKiritsugu. time travel is weird, seeing your own adopted mother before she died and then fighting for her and your adopted father when they don't even know who you are is weird.
comrade-elmo1 chapter 2 . 6/9
Enkidu and Waver has the potential for some great character development and comedy. (mostly comedy). EMIYA wondering if it was possible for Alaya to have a sense of humor...I mean it *is* the subconscious will of humanity...although with all the immature people of the world you'd assume it's humor would quickly devolve into potty humor.
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 5/15
Well, this is interesting, I'll keep reading, to see what awaits me.
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 4 . 1/13
A- means his strength is 25. A is 50. Which means he's barely stronger than Archer in pure strength. B In soeed means it's 80. consindering most lancers are A or A you statement is not inaccurate
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 3 . 1/13
goOOOOd
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 2 . 1/13
gooood
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 1/13
was the berserker sakata Kintoki?
GrimDragon chapter 16 . 12/17/2020
Please continue this story. I like the direction you are going with it.
azure37410 chapter 15 . 9/25/2020
Is this story discontinued?
JeepJoop711 chapter 16 . 9/6/2020
Its a real shame this stopped being updated, this story was really intriguing and interesting. Seeing any version of Shirou, be it EMIYA or his teenaged self, interact with the woman who would've been his surrogate mother in a fic is always interesting. I really do hope you decide to continue this someday, but even if you don't I wish you well!