Reviews for Want and Need
JeepJoop711 chapter 16 . 9/6/2020
Its a real shame this stopped being updated, this story was really intriguing and interesting. Seeing any version of Shirou, be it EMIYA or his teenaged self, interact with the woman who would've been his surrogate mother in a fic is always interesting. I really do hope you decide to continue this someday, but even if you don't I wish you well!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2020
Isn't proto saber's excaliber EX rank?
Takedo chapter 16 . 7/14/2020
Fuck this was so good. I really wish you continued this.
pandadogunited chapter 6 . 6/2/2020
You said he had caliburn which in the fate verse is different from Excalibur
Isaac LB chapter 7 . 5/21/2020
You are an evil and anticlimactic being.
You intrigue me and then you force me to look for more of your work.
Isaac LB chapter 5 . 5/21/2020
What a nice mood.
It's refreshing not to have constant tension on your shoulders.
Isaac LB chapter 4 . 5/21/2020
Everything seemed credible. Although the part in which EMIYA proclaims himself King took me off balance.
Although how many more Servants do I know the Class system is no longer adequate.
Isaac LB chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Amazing.
We always knew that the Grail is sensitive but apart from some jokes it was never really delved into the subject.
EnvaEve168 chapter 6 . 5/14/2020
I'm really, really, really liking it. The differences between your take of Enkidu (as well as some of Arthur) and of the canon Enkidu is quite irksome to read at times, but I definitely can't blame you considering that this was before he was properly expanded upon in the series.
Aranis chapter 2 . 5/9/2020
So the Sajyou’s got Baber, Waver got Enkidu (somehow) Kirei got one of the Hassans (pretty sure he got Cursed Arm), and the Caster and Master pair’s the same
Aranis chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Okay, going by my various readings of the F/GO character pages, I’d say waver summoned D’Eon, Kariya got Kintoki, and Kiritsugu got his Archer son
Tin chapter 16 . 5/2/2020
Please continue...
JustANormalGuyyyyyyy chapter 16 . 4/29/2020
I hope you continue the story it is written rather well.
ChiDead chapter 16 . 4/21/2020
Only wish there is more. :(
Bedlam TheOtherFate chapter 15 . 3/28/2020
*Fuck* these chapters have murdered and revived me so many times from the feels alone, God this is amazing.
942 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »