Reviews for Want and Need
Saalejandra chapter 16 . 3/21/2020
Mis felicitaciones al creador (a) de esta maravillosa historia, es muy interesante ver cómo se profundiza en personajes como Kariya e incluso que se tocara a Shinji en los últimos capitulo me encanto, es muy reconfortante ver que alguien los utiliza. Así como mostrar la rivalidad maestro-aprendiz, que me falto en la serie original y me ayudaste a llenar el vacío que me dejo.

Ahora solo me falta decir, viene buscando cobre y encontré oro... Espero que algún día pueda depurarlo y terminar de vender este metal precioso.

Es decir, deseo que se le dé un final digno a esta increíble historia y seguiremos esperando por el.
Whiterin chapter 16 . 3/4/2020
Really great story! Hope to see more someday.
Always love to see Archer interacted with Iri :)
xfel chapter 16 . 1/29/2020
Interesting story. I would love to see more, particularily when Archer's identity gets revealed...

One point of critique though, I'm somewhat disappointed that Waver didn't summon Iskandar. I think the whole Want-and-Need thing actually fit very well with those too, no reason to change that.
Ilmarinen chapter 16 . 1/23/2020
Well, it was very fun read, but i guess i'll never learn how this story ended. It's sad to see project dropped by the author, but i guess it can't be helped.
HAIL KING DELIRIOUS chapter 16 . 1/17/2020
Hope you update soon
N2 chapter 16 . 11/18/2019
Sincerely hope you complete this story.
Paxloria chapter 11 . 11/13/2019
I don't understand a few things.
~ If Waver & Kayneth were fighting close enough to where Kirei & Kiritsugu were fighting for Waver to pick up Kiritsugu's dropped gun, then How could neither group notice the other?
~ How is it that ALL THIS TIME Saber still somehow has not shown her face to any opponents? Even when Caster & Sabor were fighting he STILL somehow did not see her face to mistake her for Jeanne. Earlier at the Pier When Archer was watching the fight he didn't see her face.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2019
That Iri and Archer part was really well done
Roland's Blade chapter 16 . 10/16/2019
Guessing the author died
Thekiller7 chapter 15 . 10/9/2019
Very good chapter all around.

Kintoki doesn't seem anymore powerful than he usually is. He was summoned in Japan so he should have gotten a boost and all.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2019
Poor Iskander :(. All because of Kayneth's arrogance
Thekiller7 chapter 3 . 10/8/2019
Great chapter all around, Servant/Master interactions felt organic.
Thekiller7 chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
Now these are some interesting changes.
Thekiller7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
Amazing start. Can't believe it took me so long to find such a good fic,
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2019
Been getting back into Fate-related things again lately, and every time that happens I always think of this fic and come back to check on it. I love it so much, it's my favorite, and I still hope I'll see it continued one day.
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »