Reviews for The Traveller
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/14
This story seems to be a breath of fresh air! I never thought of what would've happened if Fudge came after Voldemort had left.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 5/27
Hopefully Harry starts to make something of himself soon, because that was a pathetic showing at the well.
armahgeddon chapter 17 . 2/6
too bad that this tstory is abandoned I feel like it is one of the few really good lotr crossovers imo
kelwin chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
I don't like what you said about the gods in the lord of the rings. I don't know if you really believe in it or just it makes a good story. but if the made the hole world for the god. the valar are guardian the help make the world and have several jups in seing that it continues the way it is mentbe
Old Gregggg chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
It's no wonder this fic was abandoned, it's sixteen chapters of prologue.
Sid chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
No payback for Damrod? Well, this is a disappointing start.
bloomsburry chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
I'm so so disappointed! This story hasn't been updated in a long time! I hope that you do update!
ews1 chapter 17 . 6/14/2015
Thats one hell of a place to take a break, I hope you continue to write this though as I've found it really enjoyable.
Nightwolfs chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
awesome story so far would prefere harry to use his staff more
batman chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Hey please continue writing this story
animepercystyle chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
At first I thought the wizard was Gandalf! Or Saruman! This chapter was so cute! But near the end you said "the look that crossed her face almost broke Harry's face", which as fun as that was to read, I'm pretty sure it was his heart she almost broke. I really wanted to leave that be, but I didn't. :)
animepercystyle chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Okay normally I like torture, but I don't think Harry would have killed that guy and I don't want him being tortured and I suppose he might jump overboard; he could be that kind of person. Great story, though, and please pardon my own view of him! I suppose that anyone in Mordor wouldn't be in their right mind.
animepercystyle chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
A lot of these people are a little less loyal than they are in the books, I think. I'm honestly not sure which Harry would have chosen, but this one seems logical. Interesting story; I'll keep reading as far as you've updated!
eX0dus chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Hey there love your stories which, I think, are some of the best potter/LOTR crossovers I've ever read so PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE OR LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE!
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Looking forward to you updating again soon.