Reviews for The Traveller
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/20
reading
This story is too bland. Too cliche. You would've done well but I've lost most of my interest at chapter six. One warning, do avoid anything overused people will take only one look and walk away from it. It is after all, overused and far too easy to be seen.
Shitty story. Sorry. Multicrossovers generally suck balls
Faery66 chapter 16 . 6/5
Hope to read more soon.

D
Where the fuck is the next chapter, you lazy fuck?
MonaTheGreat chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
This is my first review for this story, but I have to say. It is amazing, the detail and the level in which you have created your world is unparalleled. You have brought this to life. I love the details of the levels of power, and how the game of political chess is always in play.
The Kromann chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
I believe that the beginning of the story was well written and was grabbing my attention with every word on the page but towards the end of the released chapters where Harry begins to come into a position of power and his relationship with Josephine the story became...not painful but not enjoyable. this is my personal opinion but I think that Josephine and Harry could have had something close before he left to do his "pilgrimage" still gonna read it if you update. Make my day author!
Sciny chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Harry is a fool to let him live.
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This story seems to be a breath of fresh air! I never thought of what would've happened if Fudge came after Voldemort had left.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
Hopefully Harry starts to make something of himself soon, because that was a pathetic showing at the well.
armahgeddon chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
too bad that this tstory is abandoned I feel like it is one of the few really good lotr crossovers imo
kelwin chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
I don't like what you said about the gods in the lord of the rings. I don't know if you really believe in it or just it makes a good story. but if the made the hole world for the god. the valar are guardian the help make the world and have several jups in seing that it continues the way it is mentbe
Old Gregggg chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
It's no wonder this fic was abandoned, it's sixteen chapters of prologue.
Sid chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
No payback for Damrod? Well, this is a disappointing start.
bloomsburry chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
I'm so so disappointed! This story hasn't been updated in a long time! I hope that you do update!