Reviews for The Traveller
batman chapter 17 . 3/25
Hey please continue writing this story
animepercystyle chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
At first I thought the wizard was Gandalf! Or Saruman! This chapter was so cute! But near the end you said "the look that crossed her face almost broke Harry's face", which as fun as that was to read, I'm pretty sure it was his heart she almost broke. I really wanted to leave that be, but I didn't. :)
animepercystyle chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Okay normally I like torture, but I don't think Harry would have killed that guy and I don't want him being tortured and I suppose he might jump overboard; he could be that kind of person. Great story, though, and please pardon my own view of him! I suppose that anyone in Mordor wouldn't be in their right mind.
animepercystyle chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
A lot of these people are a little less loyal than they are in the books, I think. I'm honestly not sure which Harry would have chosen, but this one seems logical. Interesting story; I'll keep reading as far as you've updated!
eX0dus chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Hey there love your stories which, I think, are some of the best potter/LOTR crossovers I've ever read so PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE OR LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE!
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Looking forward to you updating again soon.
lilnathy13 chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
i have been reading your stories and i have come to enjoy them hope you update soon
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Next friday? Did the author die, or something? It doesn't seem to me like a simple case of lost internet... Else, he would have posted a chapter at the library, or something. Lost motivation would probably have been posted up, as well...
KingLoitl chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
UPDATE SOON! GOOD GOD PLZ UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY
Selkor chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is awesome !
Sevvyn chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Gah, I really hope that you continue this sometime. It is truly a gem.
Soki711 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
This story is starting to get interesting and the plot thickens.
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
Looking forward to whenever you got the new chapter out. :-)
TigerWolf chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Well this certainly has been a fun story to read and it seems you are just now getting to the good bits here with this last chapter. I am sad to see it looks like you may have abandoned the story, I however will remain hopeful that you will continue on with it one day.
AnthonyR89 chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
first, 6 months with no update after a cliffhanger? that's just evil. second, you might want to remove this chapter before someone reports you, its against the rules here on FFN.